Chapter 1

Today was Min Hee Seong's birthday.

Jimin was running here and there checking the preparation. Hee Seongi was sleeping on his dad yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi took a leave today from his company.

Party hotel??
Check ✔️

Candles??
Check ✔️

Cake??
Check ✔️

Balloons??
Check ✔️

Caterers??
Check ✔️

Presents??
Check ✔️

Invitation??
Check ✔️

Min hee Seong??
Check ✔️

His outfit??
...............

His outfit??
Umm.......

" What??? Where is my son's outfit??" Asked Jimin while raising his eyebrows at his manager.

" Umm sir I-i-" his manager was stuttering.

" What you huh?? Today is my son's first birthday. My hee Seongi's birthday and his outfits aren't ready yet?? I should fire-" jimin's rambling was cut by his own husband back hugging him.

" Shuu my love. Don't shout at him. You will wakeup our baby." Said yoongi in his ears.

He motioned Jimin's manager through his eyes to take care of the outfits as soon as possible. The manager immediately left from there to grab the outfits.

Jimin turned around and saw his baby peacefully sleeping on his dad's shoulder. He kissed hee Seongi's chubby cheeks.

"I want a kiss too my love." Said yoongi.

" Noo. Go and put our baby in his crib and come help me here. They are messing everything here." Said Jimin rubbing his forehead slightly.

Yoongi pouted and stood there. Jimin knew his husband won't even move a bit not having a kiss. So he kissed yoongi deeply.

" Now will you move??" Said Jimin.

" Ay ay captain." Said yoongi and went towards their kid's bedroom.

Jimin chukled a little and went to kitchen to check the other arrangements.

On the other hand,

Jungkook was in a meeting which was going on and on from past 2.5 hrs.

" What the fuck is this meeting for?" Groaned Jungkook in frustration.

" Jk came down just some more time." Said hoseok.

Jungkook was getting impatient. Today was his beloved nephew's first birthday and he didn't want to be late.

He was yet to buy him present too.

After what felt like ages the meeting ended. Jungkook took his leave first with hoseok trailing behind him.

They cleared their schedule for the evening and went to the mall to buy presents.

They directly went inside Hamley's.