Chapter 24

There was still one day remaining for the last case date.

Yesterday Jungkook and Taehyung took rihyuk for the icecream date and played in the park till 9pm.

Currently it was next day where the whole jeon family is resting together under same roof with jimin and his family too.

Jungkook is sleeping in his room as it was very late when he returned home last night.

His both father's came back from their trip and were just done with lunch in their room.

They were expecting their son in law to have a dessert with.

Soon a knock was hear indicating he arrived.

" Ohh yoongi come have a seat " said hemin (dad)

Meanwhile jimin was making baby food for his baby heeseong.

"Now blend everything in the blender and get a smooth consistency of paste. Plate it with strawberries beside them, serve warm and fresh."

Jimin did exactly what the YouTube video said, made something new and tasty for his baby.

" All done and ready." Said jimin.

He carried the plate in the tray with a small glass of water towards his baby 's room where heeseong was wide awake babbling something.

As he climbed the stairs he heard noises of his parents with his husband.

He was about to pass the door but some words caught his attention.

" I think we should save the Jungkook." Said Minyoung (appa)

This made jimin walk near the door to hear their conversation more.

" Save him?? How??" Asked yoongi.

" Minyoung and me have came to a decision that whatever is happening have affected our son alot. The kid means everything to him now but this guy named taehyung have literally spoiled it everything." Said hemin.

" The way Jungkook looks at the kid really says alot. I know how much he wants to be a father and that kid really brings that side of him." Said Minyoung.

" Lately he has been soo tired and always comes home feeling just how this adopted thing turned into a big case." Said hemin

" Oh I know hyung is soo worn-out too." Whispered jimin to himself.

" Jungkook is not happy right now with all this scene." - Minyoung.

" All he does is work and work with Sam regarding the case." - hemin.

" The only happy time I see him is when he comes home after meeting rihyuk." -minyoung.

"As a parent myself I know how they feel." Jimin whispered.