Chapter 13

That day,

After Jungkook reached his home, his parents were present there playing with their grandson heeseong.

"Look who's here??" Said Jungkook.

"Hyung~" said Jimin and made a run towards Jungkook and hugged him.

The relationship between jimin and Jungkook is very close.

"When did you came??" Asked Jungkook.

" In afternoon will be staying a night." Said Jimin.

Jungkook hummed and broke the hug to meet his nephew.

"Hello seongi" said Jungkook in cute voice.

(Min Hee Seong)

Heeseong giggled watching his uncle.

" Aww my baby you know seongi you will be getting a hyung soon." Said Jungkook.

"Hyung??" Asked Minyoung his father.

"Ohh shit" mumbled Jungkook.

He actually wanted to suprise his family afteer adopting Rihyuk but now he has to tell th truth or they won't let him live in peace.

"What is it young man??" Asked hemin his dad.

Jungkook scratched his back neck and sat down with heeseong on his lap. Heeseongi was now playing with Jungkook's tie.

" Who will be my heeseong's hyung??" Asked Jimin siting next to jungkook.

" Soo remember how I wanted to have a kid for myself jimini??" Asked Jungkook.

"Yess" replied Jimin.

"And remember how I told you dad and appa that I will be adopting one??" Asked Jungkook.

" Yess we do" replied hemin. Minyoung nodded too.

" Soo well next day I went to a orphanage and there I met a boy named Rihyuk." Jungkook said.

He paused for a while and observe their expression. Jimin was happy and curiously listening while Minyoung wanted to know more and hemin was smiling.

" From past 1 week I am meeting him daily wanting to get to know him." Said Jungkook.