chapter 28

Next morning Jungkook was up early preparing his son's bag.

Son.

He smiled thinking about rihyuk. The kid as already made his life more meaningful. Now his daily routine revolves around his son.

Refusing to have maids work the jobs as a parent should do, he pretty much himself does everything.

From waking his son up, to bathing him, washing his poo poo, dressing him, making his breakfast and even feeding him and everything with it.

Placing the tiny slippers of rihyuk into the bag along with sweaters,

" Jimin are you done???" He yelled loudly.

"Yes hyung, just my baby daddy needs time."

Packing bag you think? Well Jeon family is planning to take a long awaited 1.5 week trip to Hawaii

Jungkook decided it's necessary for rihyuk and his family to bond.

Wanting to give rihyuk a family experience with now his own family he decided a trip would work out.

He wanted to spend as much time he gets because he knows after 2-3 weeks he needs to be back to his business. He can't just let Hoseok take on his business for long time. There are signs to be done and meeting to be held which needs his presence.

So after discussion with all the family members, tripto Hawaii was fixed. They all decided it's good to go together to the airport.

Coming downstairs, it was a whole bunch of bags scattered around with jimin running behind rihyuk.

"Rihyuk come on baby each this last bite we have to catch the flight baby."

"Uncle Jim Nooo~"

Jungkook chuckled watching the scene.

"Appaaaa!!"

Jungkook catched his son in his arms while taking the last spoon from Jimin's hand.

Jimin immediately went towards his son to get him ready.

"Can my baby have this last little bite so appa and rihyuk can go in plane??"

"Appa i don't wanna eat."

"Pretty please baby?? See heeseong also had all his food that's why he is soo strong. Don't you wanna be strong for appa?"

"Yess appa i wanna be big boy."

With that rihyuk had his last bite and the Jeon family were moving towarfs the airport.

after getting no reply yesterday Taehyung throwed his phone on the bed after checking it the 100th time. He switched on the tv to distract his mind.

Switching through channels, as he was about to press next button of the remote he heard the reporter telling some news, not some news but if rihyuk. How?

" Jeon Jungkook the famous and handsome multi- millionaire was spotted with a kid today on a day out."

" From the recent information, Jungkook ssi has won a case regarding children matter. Is he the kid??"

"Yes I think so let's look at their pictures taken by our media professionals."

* Pics *

" How beautiful the father son duo looks. The perfect reference of a loving father and a cute son."

" Sources say that he was born and taken care till now in an orphanage. Seeing his smile, he looks happy and healthy."

" This kid deserves what he may have given through. We don't have exact information."