❣.When our eyes met.❣

Third Person POV:

Y/N was walking in the forest after finishing their mission,  all though they felt like they were being watched and kept looking back...

But when she saw glowing eyes staring back at them.

Her heart stopped.

Y/N POV:  I looked behind me to see... 6 EYES LOOKING AT ME!?   I swear i felt my heart stop beating.  I made a run out of the forest and saw a tall shadow running at me.  When i looked back forward I almost ran into a tree, stopping myself with the back of my feet I fell forward...   But something... or someone grabbed...  

Kokushibo POV:  As she was running from me I saw she was about to run into a tree,  when she fell i grabbed the back of her haori,  she stopped moving so i took the chance.  I threw her over my shoulder and started walking away.

Third Person POV:

Y/N started to kick and scream and pull Kokushibo's hair,  that's what really pissed him off.  Kokushibo stopped walked and scratched Y/Ns leg,  Leaving what soon would become a scar,  Y/N stopped kicking and screamed louder.  She saw her crow flying away to tell hashira or atleast other members of the corps what has happened on this night.

Authors Note:  This is the first chapter of what is to come,  this is the first fanfic i have writed on here that isnt a joke fanfic-  Another chapter should come tmr-  BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE