ℌ𝔬𝔱 𝔰𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰

3rd Person POV: 

Y/N woke up in Kokushibos tight grip.

She groaned while trying to push him away

"dont..."  Kokushibo muttered rolling over while holding tightly only Y/N

The door flew open

"ITS BEEN A WEEK!! YOU OWE ME A HOT SPRING TRIP WITH Y/N!!"  the person yelled.

Kokushibo sat up letting go of Y/N "Daki...  we were... sleeping."  Daki skippd over and crawled on the bed tugging Y/N to sit up,  "lets gOoOOOoO!!!"  Daki yelled happily

Y/N groaned rubbing her eyes.  She yawned and fell backwards again closing her eyes.

"Get up!!  come on!! i waited all day for night fall!!!"  Daki grabbed Y/NS shoulders and lifted her up.  "Daki..."  Kokushibo said glaring at Daki.  "you promised me master kokushibo.."  Daki started to 'cry'  "you promised me...  You said...  I cant.. why!!"  Daki held Y/N close to her chest.  Kokushibo sighed and got out of bed.  He walked over to the dresser and pulled out a red kimono with a purple butterfly pattern. He threw the outfit towards Y/N and waved them on.

Daki's face lit up with glee, she pulled Y/N out of bed and dragged her out the room,  "to the hot springs" 

Kokushibo shut the door behind the two females and went to freshen up.

IN LE HOT SPRINGSS!

"Ok Y/N-San.  go get changed out of those pajamas.!"  Daki handed her a towel and skipped off to get changed as well.

Y/N was just gonna walk away to escape.  so thats what she did she started walking towards the outfit,  she took her hair out of her bun and ran her fingers through her messy knotted hair.  She looked back at the changing room Daki was in and started sprinting away,  

It her legs were sore but she still was fast enough,  she 𝘸𝘢𝘴 a demon slayer before all this.  She lifted the skirt part of her kimono while running down the hill the hot springs were set on. 

Daki POV:

"Y/N!!"  I yelled out looking around the hot springs.  Maybe shes still getting changed? Kimonos are hard to get out of... and her her was messy, maybe shes combing it out so it doesnt get knotted from the water?

I skipped over to the changing room and knocked. "Y/N? do you  need help?  ill help!"  I knocked again.  I waited minutes, it passed like hours.  I sighed "Y/N?  im coming in.."  I open the door and covered my eyes.  "Y/N?" I asked.  noone responded, i opened the door all the way and uncovered my eyes, the only thing in the small room was her sandals. 

Oh....

Shit.