❣Hidden in plain sight pt 2❣

Tanjiro POV: Inosuke ran away and Zenitsu followed him, I checked up on nezuko. I knocked on the box asking if she was ok and got a shuffle and a "Mhm!" For a response. I put down Nezukos box and got some food for us all, well me zenitsu and inosuke. I started to wait but they werent back yet. I yelled out for them "ZENITSU, INOSUKE COME BACK! WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled out. I saw them running back about a minute later and asked what happened. Zenitsu started "Well inosuke made a pretty girl fall and then we saw she was with THE UPERMOON 1!!! So we froze and then we ran back after you called" Inosuke started to speak as well "YEAH HE WAS SO TALL AND THE GIRL WAS ALL DIRTY AND STUFF BUT I COULD EASILY BEAT HIM AND SAVE THAT DIRTY GIRL" Zenitsu froze and shushed inosuke saying "That sounds WEIRD! DONT SAY THAT!! SHE WAS ONLY DIRTY BECAUSE YOU MADE HER FALL!!" I handed them both their foods and started to eat. **upermoon 1... we should infrom the hashira**

Kokushibo POV:  **Those boys were wearing demon slayer uniforms.  I need to finish this mission before we go back though so I need to hurry**  I grabbed Y/Ns wrist and started to pull her away to a food area ( different food area then where the other 3 are )  I had her sit down and got her food then went to look for my food and i had somebody in mind.

Y/N POV:  He had me sit and i swear my legs were about to break into pieces if i didnt sit.  He got me food then left.   I knew i couldnt just walk away.  my legs couldnt carry me any further then 10 feet.  So i waited for him to come back.  Until i saw the 2 boys from earlier with another boy with dark crimson hair,  who was carrying a box on his back?   They sat next to me and started to say how they would help me escape.  I kept my eyes focused on my food and slowly ate it.  The boy with black and blue hair grabbed my arm and pulled me up.  causing me to drop my food on my kimono.  He tried pulling me away but i fell to the ground.  I couldnt even stand.  how pathetic.  The boy started to yell and try and force me up until the boy with dark crimson hair said "Inosuke!   she cant stand stop try to force her!"   **Inosuke... ill keep that name in mind**   The bot with dark crimson hair helped me up and started to talk to me and ask questions.  He started to speak again after a moment of silence "Do you want to try standing again?   So we can get you out of here?"  I stayed silent,  "Im Tanjiro Kamado,  sorry forgot to introduce myself,  lets try to stand and get out of here?"  I nodded and grabbed ahold of his hands,  He helped me stand and helped me walk.

Kokushibo POV:  I got my food she tasted amazing and i pulled out of her stupid nails from my mouth.  I walked back to see the 2 boys and another boy.. HELPING Y/N GET AWAY!?  I quickly walked over and yanked her back.  "What do you think your doing?"  I said to the boys.  Y/N opened her mouth but i covered her mouth with my hand.  I killed the people i needed to and ate the girl i saw when we first arrived.  The boy with those stupid earings said "Sorry she needed help getting a new kimono!  Hers is all dirty..  Were gonna go now.  The boy grabbed the yellow haired boy and black and blue haired boys hands and walked away.  I looked at her kimono.  it was covered in muck and dirt.  I picked her up and started to walk to the forest, I knew her legs were weak from how long we were walking.

Y/N POV:  We arrived at the fortress and he shifted me onto his shoulder,  he got onto a railing and jumped onto a different platform.  Once we reached his room he opened the door and had me sit down onto the bed.  He got out some clothes for me and helped me over to the bathroom,  He went back into the main room to get everything ready for me.  I got changed and waited for him to come back.  He walked in a bit later and helped me to the bed.  He left after crouching beside me for a bit.  I rolled over and fell asleep.

Authors note:  IDK WHAT TO DO FOR THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER BUT YA KNOW TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY AND THEIR BOTH PRETTY LONG,  I THINK THAT GOOOOOD ANYWAYS.   BYEEEEEEEE

New characters:  None 

Word count: 815