ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 32

Y/N POV:  I ran down the hill quickly,  I listened carefully for Daki.  I grinned to myself.  

Ill buy a plane ticket and go to canada...

 no... 

ireland!!  

I could learn the language...  and be a teacher!!  

*rustle*

*rustle*

I hear rustling from the bush next to me.  I freeze and glare at the bush.   Did she find me that fast?    or is it a different demon...?    I back away.  I reach for my sword..

oh yea..

I shut my eyes. 

I opened them after a minute.  I see a rabbit laying infront of me.

Its blood dyed the grass and rocks red.

I whip my head behind me.  I looked to the left. then the right.  I looked back to the rabbit.  I lifted my kimono off the ground and bunched it up.  The wind hit my legs.  God it wasnt that cold before.  was it?  I continued to run down the hill.   Well... more like a fucking mountain.  "HEY LADY!" I looked behind me. "HEY WAIT!! YOUR... your the missing girl.."  The mans voice turned from screaming to a whisper.  I let my Kimono fall to my ankles again.   I nodded.  He was wearing the corps uniform and a light blue haori.  He walked towards me.  He reached into the collar of his shirt pulling out a folded piece of paper.  He opened the paper and looked at it.  and back to me.  he nodded quickly.  A crow landed next onto a tree near us.  "Inform the Hashira."  He said looking to the crow.  It flew away.  He dropped the paper and grabbed my wrist and shoulder.  "Lets get you to a safe town."  He said.  I nodded. He let go on my wrist and wrapped his arm around me.

He looked behind us and quickly led me to the village.  "Your name.. Y/N"  I looked at him "yes.... your name.. what is it?"  I responded to him.  He smiled at me "Yuuma,  im glad your safe.. the corps has been looking for you."  He looked behind us.  "I was at the hot springs.. up the mountain,  with an upperrank."  He froze.  "an upperrank?" he questioned me.  "yes.. Upper six.  he trusted her to watch me."  He looked to the ground.  His grip tightened around me.  He continued walking. He faced the ground.  We stopped infront of a large house.  "This is Lady-Kaori's house."  The air around the house smelt like fire wood,  and lavender.  He knocked and open the door.  He led me into the house.  "Lady-Kaori will keep you safe here." He nodded "Stay here.  Im sure a hashira will fetch you soon and bring you back to an estate."