♡Bright big love♡

User Unknown POV:  "PLEASE! ST-"

SQuIeSH

Crys.

"you.  SHUT. UP"

PFRACK

"IM SORRY.  PL-EAS...E"  Y/N stirred in her sleep.  She was sleeping through it all.   "PLEASE I WO-NT.. DO-"

BANG

I heard it.  But then no other words were spoke after that, well maybe so.  But I didnt hear any.  It was just silence. It was just me.  All alone.  The lights flickered.  Then it went dark.  "Please... keep them off this time."  I whispered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"GET UP."  The lights were back on, yet dim.  "Plea...se" 

THunK

It ringed,  Is it 12?

"Get up."
"NOW."

Kyūseishu POV:  I got up.  It took what felt like hours.  The lights were getting brighter, then darker, then brighter.  "Go fucking wash yourself."

My legs hurt, and it was all blurry.  I clung to the wall before being pushed to the ground.  "Get your filth off my walls."  How was the floor any better then the walls? 

I was now alone, in the small washroom.  My red shirt slowly drooped off my shoulder.  I lifted up my shirt and pulled down my bottoms.  I crossed my arms.  My eyes traveled to the mirror.  My body was swollen and bright.  Bright red faded into my skin.  I grabbed my long brown hair. And pulled slightly.  Some of it came out.  It reminds me of chocolate.

The chocolate got caught on my taste buds.  My body soaked in the water.  I pinched my leg.  Blood came out slowly.  The chocolate slowly dropped out of my mouth.  "Y/N...  no.... ____ _k... I pro____."  I listened in. " WHE__ __ SHE!?  KYŪ___SHU?!"  Is she.. awake..  I placed my hand on the edge of the tub and lifted myself out.

I placed my hand on the door nob.  My body wrapped in a white towel with dark brown splots on it.  "Can... I.. ha-ve... new cloth..es."  I asked with my head down.  "No.  I dont need them getting filthy."  He responded.  "Just... give her... some."  Y/N whispered.  My eyes traveled up.  He was holding Y/N tightly to his chest.  They were sitting on the bed.

I walked over to a plastic bag with holes and pulled out a black sweater and long purple skirt.  I wonder how long it will be till these become brown.  Back to the small room.  Sitting by the wall,  my eyes glancing at the door every few minutes.  I heard small faint whispers.  I moved closer to the door and pressed my ear against it.  "You know... I love... you...  this is... all... for you... my love."  I heard.  I stood up and opened the door.  "You finally... decided to... come out?"  He asked looking at me.  I nodded.  Y/N picked her head up off his chest and looked at me with tearful eyes.  Her hands were on his chest.

I dont want him touching her.  When she was finally standing up and walking towards me I felt a gush on wind.  It went dark,

"KYŪSEISHU!"  That was all I heard

Y/N POV:   I was walking towards her.  But She reached to the side.  Then.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THUD. 

She fell.  "KYŪSEISHU!!" I screamed.  I took the last few steps then fell to her side.  "DO SOMETHING!" I cried out to Kokushibo.  I felt a hand on my back. Then Kyūseishu was taken away by a tall person in a bright blue bodysuit.  "What happened to her!!!"  I cried trying to push him away.  "She... must have.... lost alot... of blood..." he said.  What has he been doing to her!?  SHE COULD BE DEAD! I would have no other reason to stay here then.  I dont her to die, she was so young..  and kind.  Why didnt I see what he was doing to her?  What has he been doing to me?

Time skip.•.•.•.•.•.•

(Still Y/N pov)

I sat near a her futon. Her head was supported and she was covered in different fabrics.  A hand appeared on my shoulder.  "Kokushibo...  is she, Going to.. Be ok?"  I asked him.  I heard him hum. Then he spoke. "Maybe, maybe not."  A few minutes passed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She was taken away a long time ago.  "Where did.. THEY TAKE HER!?"  I grabbed his hand and threw it off my shoulder and stood up quickly.  It went white. My head hurts...  then it went back to normal. He was also standing up.  He took my hands are held them softly.  Light kisses were placed onto my face.  He hummed.  "You'll be ok.."  he said.

"IM NOT ASKING ABOUT ME.  IM ASKING ABOUT KYŪSEISHU!! THE ONE YOU MIGHT HAVE KILLED!" I yelled, I tried to pull my hands away but his grip tightened.  His nail dug into my skin.  I wanted to cry for him to stop but my throat itched.

"You... could just... say it...  then... she would... be ok..."  he whispered in my ear before placing a kiss on my neck.

I would not say those words.
They would be a total lie.
Never, will I say. That I...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AUTHORS NOTE:  yayyy!! I updated!!  IM ALL BETTER!!  I'm sorry of this chapter is confusing I wrote it at 1-2 AM- and I kept falling asleep for short periods of time-  sorry if its shorttt-

BYEE<3