ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 25

(I counted wrong last time lol)

Y/N POV:  I woke up,  the place was silent, and the sun was shining into my eyes.  I sat up, and lifted the futon sheets.  I yawned and got up,  not bothing to change into any of the kimono's she layed out for me last night.  I opened shoji door looking around.  I walked down the stair's looking around the hall's.  I opened the front door and walked out.  I didnt mind being in my pajama's.  I was just gonna get fresh air for a minute, I didnt need to go around the town to get it.  A lady gave me a weird look, took a look at a photo in her hands and back at me.  She turned to me, "Pardon, are you Y/N"  she asked.  I looked at her blankly, no reaction means so suspicion I shook my head, "No, sorry.  I get that alot from town's near by where the girl lived, I found a poster too." 

I went back into the estate and closed the door.  I went to another Shoji-door and opened it,  I saw a man with a large wound on his arm and Lady-Kaori stitching it up.  "Y/N-san?  What is it."  I looked at the man before back at Kaori, "Wondering if you have any information on when a Hashira will be here to pick me up?"  I paused "Do you know?"  She finished stitching the man's wound and cleaned it.  She picked up a stack of letter's.  "I get lots of letters, if one is from the Hashira it will say, Ubayashiki-estate,  dont open any unless its a letter from that estate."  She went back to the man.  I took the letters and sat outside the door.  I shuffled through them before stopping 'Shibokoku.' one said.  Sounds Oddly, familiar.  

I placed the letter on my lap and continued looking through the last few.  'Ubayashiki-estate'   I placed the stack of letters on a near by table and picked up the two I picked up.  I went back upstairs to the guest room I was lent.  I opened the letter from the Ubayashiki-estate.  The letter said 2 hashira, named Mitsuri Kanroji and Muichiro Tokito would come and collect me at 7 AM tomorrow.  I looked at the second letter, maybe a guy just has a similar name to him.  I folded the letter up and placed it on a table. 

I hid the letter from 'Shibokoku'  in the extra clothes I was given.  I just sat on the futon.  waiting. And waiting.  and more waiting.

(time skip because im lazy!)

Lady-Kaori POV:  I finished up with the last patient for today.  I turned the lights off and went to Y/N's room.  I knocked on the door and waited until she opened the door.  A second went by before the door opened. "Kaori-san?"  She asked. "Hello Y/N"  I walked into the room a closed the curtains.  "Sorry that we couldnt spend any time with eachother today,  I was very busy today Y/N"  She nodded, she sat down onto the futon I layed out for her.  I sat down next to her.  "Was there a letter from the estate?" I asked. She nodded "Yes, there was,  2 Hashira are coming to collect me tomorrow at 7 AM,"  I looked at the ground "I started to pack for you,  I have the bag in my work room, it has 2 changes of travelling clothes, food, and a 2 pair's of shoes." I said to Y/N.  She thanked me, "Lady-Kaori..  Did you get a letter from a man named Kokushibo?"  She asked me.  I thought back to all the letters I quickly looked through.  "Now that I think of it,  yes I did,  I also got one from the an across town, Shibokoku,  some people may mistake those names for the other.  Why?"   I responded.

"Kokushibo, is the name of the man who kidnapped me,  You didnt respond to him, right?"  I shook my head, "No,  I only respond to people who use my name in letter's"  I looked out the window.  "Well, you must head to bed,  long journey tomorrow Y/N-san.  Before you leave do come by my office Ill give you the bag of items and a new kimono to wear for the beginning"  I said to Y/N.  I stood up and waved to her before leaving.  

Such a wonderful girl really.

LE FIN.  I promise to upload again this friday or the weekend!! BAYE!!!