♡Hey there kitty♡

Y/N POV:  It was dark,  all i could hear was whispering

*Meoaw*

What was that?

*Meoaaaaw*

A  cat?

I opened my eyes,  I felt something rub against my face,  a cat,  

I listened closely "So did you get the ____"     'yeah __ ___ _____ ____ ya know?  Cant wait to see how ____ ____ _____'     "Atleast 500-___  yen"   'Should we go _____ __ ____ _____ yet?'  

It was silent after that,  I heard the door open and two people walk,  well... more like stomp towards me,  I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.  

"WAKE UP."  

One of them said,  then i felt something "nudge" me

"your being too violent shi-dono."  Shi?  is that the guys name?  "Wake up miss.."  the other said, I opened my eyes slowly.  "ah... good morning"  A girl said,  she had long brown hair and peach eyes,  they looked.  a bit dead?"  She stood up and nodded at the male "Upermoon 1?  eh.  Didnt suspect he would like someone like you.  but you should be about 500,000yen."  The female pulled out a notebook and started to write,  the male looked at her and she nodded,  "about 500,000 maybe more if we can trick em"  The male laughed and said "We wont need to trick em!  when they find out who she is,  we could get way more!!"  The female held her hands together and started to walk away,  "Stay here.  not like you should even be able to walk."  The male said to me before following the female.

Meoww

the cat,  the cat is still here?   I reached out and felt dirty fur.

A BIT LATER

I managed to sit up but it hurt.

alot,  I heard talking, it was clear and easy to listen but,  nothing important.  well, I think so atleast,  I hear the door open and the female walked in again.  She held a tray,  She sat down infront of me,  a clean kimono,  mixes of blues and some white.  "Im sorry for Shi-dono.  Hes really set on getting money,  last time we had a catch like, well, you.  he blew the money off within a week,"  I wanted to speak, but it hurt, i was thirsty and hungry, and- tired.  She placed the tray down in between us,  "some miso-soup and mochi,  We've been watching you for some time,  you like this food, right?"  She said to me,  I nodded.  She took the spoon and scooped up some soup and held it infront of my mouth.  I opened my mouth and she out the spoon in m mouth.  "Hes gonna come and get you soon, and if he doesnt.."  She paused.  "Ill get you out of here."  She finished.  "now,  your name? i never got it,"  She asked,  I sipped up some more soup then spoke, "Y/N.. Y/N L/N"  She nodded, "Im Kyūseishu." Thats a nice name.   Kyūseishu seems nice, will she really help me?  I looked down to the cat,  "hey there kitty.  its been some time,"  Kyūseishu said.  She pinched some fur and sighed "You need a wash." she laughed,  She picked some meat from the soup and held it out to the cat.  The cat chewed on it *Meoaww*  "His name is Su,  hes been in this house since.. well,  when we moved in here,  we use to be 'normal' and didnt do this."  Her peach eyes narrowed and looked more dull  "He hired me,  well more that he forced me to do this with him,  I use to love him, so much.. but then... this.  Everytime I leave.  he finds me,  and guilt trips me.  into coming back to him,  I know its wrong but I love him," Kyūseishu said.

Its just like Kokushibo.  He keeps finding me,  but, this isnt about me,  its about Kyūseishu.  when she... helps me escape,  shes coming with me.  "I promise. when i get out... yo- your coming with me-"  I said in a scratchy voice.  Her eyes lit up and she smiled.  "Shi-dono is leaving in about an hour and im staying to clean,  I can get you out then, its still dark out so we can find upermoon 1 and...-"  Thats all i heard before i stopped listening,  I didnt want to go back to HIM.  I wanted to live my normal life,  I dont want to be a demon slayer anymore, I want to travel and live and start a family.   "Y/N?"  I heard her say,  "Do you...  want to go back to him?" She said,  I shook my head to the side,  She looked down.  "I should go now before he gets mad" Kyūseishu smiled at me,  I nodded and she left....

Will she really help me?  

Please god, if your really there...

Dont let us get caught,

dont let him take me away,

let Kyūseishu live.

please..