❣Helping Escape❣

Y/N POV: I ran away and took as many turns as i could but just ended back up at Kokushibos? room. Thats what the demon with pink hair called him? I sighed and turned around to see Kokushibo behind me holding 2 bags in his hands. He pushed me back into the room with his one free hand and shut the door..  **What is he gonna do..?"  "Did you try to escape?"  Kokushibo said to me,  I stayed silent.  Kokushibo sighed.  I watched him place down the bags and open one.   I watched him take out some clothes.  I looked at the one bag and saw something seep through it.  something... red?  My eyes widened.  I knew that something was wrong but I couldnt just get up and kill him!  HES UPERMOON 1 FOR GODS SAKE!

3rd person POV:  Y/N stared at the bag, breathing unsteady heart racing and eyes wide.  Kokushibo turned around and walked over to Y/N  "Y/N get changed"  Kokushibo pointed to a room.  Y/N got up and got changed but never left.   "Theres an upermoon meeting.   dont leave ill be back soon."  Kokushibo walked out but somebody came in not to long after.  A demon not a upermoon.  or lowermoon just a demon.  "h-hello?"  the demon said walking over to the room Y/N was in.  The demon knocked and then said "Im here.. to help you.. e-escape.."  The demon stuttered.  Y/N opened the door and sighed happy it wasnt Kokushibo tricking her out of the room.  The demon brought Y/N out and they started to run, and jump from platform to platform until... The demon exploded.  Y/N was shocked but kept going she wanted to escape.  she NEEDED to escape.  Y/N went on a railing and was about to jump to another platform until she saw the blond haired demon with Kokushibo there.  She slowly got off until the blond looked at her.  right. in. the. eyes.  He pointed at her and said something she couldnt hear.  Y/N ran as fast she could until.  She was hit in the back.  She fell to the ground and felt somebody step on her leg.  "Why hello ugly girl."  Y/N knew that voice.  It was the female demon from before who asked her what foods she liked.  The female demon got off her legs and picked up book?  Y/N moved onto her butt and looked up at the female demon.  

Daki POV:  "I didnt know you were allowed out of his room!"   I said to the ugly girl kokushibo called "Y/N"  I grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled her up.  "Should i go get him?"  I said to the ugly girl  "NO!"  The girl whisper yelled.  "maybe you should get back to his room before i eat you."  The girl got up and ran from the direction we both came from.  "heh.."  I started to laugh "Too bad he already know"  I shrugged and walked back to my brother, Gyuutarou.

Gyuutarou POV:  Daki left because she saw the female Kokushibo brought back with him.  She came back a few minutes later laughing saying "the ugly girl with be in for a treat when she gets back to his room" She giggled once more thenn
jumped to a different platform.

Author Note:  SORRY THIS IS SHORT- I DIDN'T PLAN ON MAKING ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY BUT I DECIDED TO LAST MINUTE- A NEW AND LONGER (I HOPE) CHAPTER WILL COME TMR-  BYEEEE

New characters: Gyuutarou
Word count: 595