Chapter 26

Y/N POV: After I grab the bag from Lady Kaori's office, I head back to "my" room. Packing extra stuff for my journey. I think about How my journey will go, I think about what Hashira may take me. I've only met 2 of them in my time as a demon slayer, Kocho Shinobu... and Uzui Tengen! I look out the window, the hot sun shining through the glass. "so bright" I say to noone in particular. A knock resides from the door. Lady-Kaori walks through the door holding a uniform. "I have a demon slayer uniform for you, the hashira have arrived, they brought it with them.

I nod "Thank you Lady-Kaori!" I say happily, fully turning towards. "Ill change quickly!!" I say to her. When Kaori leaves the room, I change into the uniform, and grab my bag. I walk down the stairs slowly and peak around the corner. A tall woman with large fluffy braided pink and green hair stood there, accepting containers of food from Lady-Kaori and a shorter boy, with black hair and teal ends.

How old is that boy? he looks too young to be a demon slayer, even yet a hashira! I reach the end of the stairs and greet them. "ahh! your so pretty!! Your Y/N? I heard alot about you from Master!" The pink haired girl spoke. I nodded and smiled "Yes, that's me! Y/N L/N!, you two are?" I ask. The pink haired girl excitedly said "I'm Mitsuri Kanroji! and this is Muichiro Tokito!!" She said patting the smaller boys shoulders. I nodded and waved to the boy, who seemed lost in thought.

Lady-Kaori spoke to them while I got my shoes on. Once I had my shoes on, i spoke to the hashira "I'm ready to go! where are we headed exactly again?" I questioned. "Oh! oh! Muichiro-kun should i tell or you?!" Mitsuri asked to the boy. The young boy, muichiro sighed and spoke to me "Were heading to a near by clinic, to get you in better health. and... I... don't remember what else..." I nod "mhm. after wards!! we'll bring you to the butterfly mansion! now usually kakushi members would be switching out by carrying you! but our master gave us strict orders to bring you there as fast as we can!" Mitsuri added on.

I smile and nod. "you three should be on your way. night fall isnt for hours, yet, its still best to get a head start" Lady-Kaori said to us. Mitsuri hummed and agreement, and the boy nodded. They left first and started walking to begin out journey.

I turn to Kaori and bow. "Lady-Kaori! thank you!! for letting me stay here.. it was.. a great help!" I smile.

She placed a hand on my shoulder, "Y/N. you be careful? I would be most devastated if I got news of you being... captured, shall we say?" She said to me smiling. "yes! I understand.. Lady-Kaori take this as a gift!" I say handing her a small gift box. "I must get going now!!" I say running out the door waving goodbye. "Be careful!!" She calls out to me as I leave to catch up to Mitsuri and Muichiro.

*A few hours into their journey*

"Oh oh! I have some siblings as well!! Their so cute! I love my siblings so much!!" Mitsuri said cheerfully, cupping her own cheeks. I nod and ask "when did you last see them, Mitsuri-chan?" She places a hand on her chin as she thinks "Maybe a few months ago! I don't get to take breaks often as a hashira..." she sighed after saying that, "I wonder when ill see them next? maybe ill see them this july!!" she said to herself, though speaking rather loudly, it could be seen as she was talking to me and Muichiro.

The journey after that was rather quiet, seeming as if she ran out of things to talk about.

"I heard storys you ate as much a 2 sumo wrestlers once Mitsuri-chan! or am I mistaking you for someone else?" I said, speaking to Mitsuri, "Actually! it is me! but its actually as much as 3! I use to hide it! buuutt!!~ I learned you have to speak the cool things about you out loud to feel confident!" She blushed and held her cheeks, "but sometimes its a little embarrassing.. " She mumbled into her hands. I nod to what she said "I think thats rather cool! being able to eat that much so easily! Id love to go eating with you sometime Mitsuri!" She turned around and nodded excitedly "Oh yesss!! id love that Y/N !! Muichiro should join us aswe-ll..?" She turned around to speak to Muichiro, who could be seen as a small dot in the distance.

"AH! MUICHIRO!! YOUR WALKING TO FAST!" She yelled into the distance.

She grabs my hand and begins to run towards Muichiro. "MUIIICHIROOOO!!!!" She called out again.

She ran so fast I was basically off the ground..

So.

Cool!

"MUICHIRO!!" She ran infront of muichiro and dropped me on the ground, she held her arms out to the side and sighed loudly. "You cant just run off like that Muichiro!" She huffed.

"Actually, I didnt run. I walked. Your just.. very slow walkers when you decide to talk." He said raising a finger to prove a point.

I laughed slightly. "I guess he got you there, Mitsuri-chan!" I laughed. Mitsuri turned her head so fast, her braids hit Muichiro in the face in the process "Dont side with him!! He tried to leave us behind!!" She said crossing her arms.

"aha.. sorry then!" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"We should keep going" Muichiro spoke in a monotone voice, rubbing his now sore cheek. I nod in agreement and Mitsuri squeaks out a "AH! YES OK..!! LETS GO!!"

Mitsuri walks infront of us by a few feet singing some old songs.

"Are you ok? is your cheek still sore? Muichiro?" I asked to him.

No response.

"muichiro?" I ask again

Still, no response.

I tap his shoulder.

"huh? oh. what did you ask?" he said.

"Is your cheek still sore?" I ask again.

"Huh? why would it be sore in the first place?" He said tilting his head slightly.

Ah.. A forget-full one I see..

We walk in silence the rest of the way, guided by Mitsuri's songs.

To be continued.

Authors notes: OK.. YAH SO.. I DEFFO DIDNT KINDA LIE TO YOU. AND IM ONLY UPDATING THIS BECAUSE THE PERSON WHO ADOPTED IT HASNT UPLOADED ANYTHING... I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE IT IF READERS WANT, BUT OTHERWISE. GOOD BYE AND YOU WILL PROB NEVER SEE ME AGAIN!!

BYE

-the greatest person ever