Snuggles and Snakes

My POV:  I think we all know, whats about to happen,  be warned, swearing will be in this chapter.

3rd Person POV:  light snores came from Y/N,  other then that, it was silent, apart from the quiet sound of pages being turned,  and some light chuckles.  Kokushibo scanned over the small black books pages,  drawings could be found over righting, while some were just..  what Kokushibo found unpleasing,  stick figures, one with a knife and the other, beheaded,  that looked slightly liked him and Y/N.  He flipped the page, his eyes widened reading what was there.

"A kind demon, can duplicate stuff,  I think her name is Akaaroy?  (aah kaa roi)  She duplicated me and is helping me escape.  Akaaroy is a angel.  Bright yellow eyes,  short,  very short light pink hair and a large horn.  Shes bringing me across japan,  she wants to travel the world,  I think that would be nice to get away from demons for a bit,  (BAD DEMONS!!).  I still cant get Kyūseishu's face out of my mind,  such a soft smile, and her hair, it was soft."

The writing on that page stopped.

He flipped the page

"HES A FUCKING ASSHOLE"

"I HOPE HE DIES"

"DIE"

"fuck you"

"i know your reading this"

"idiot"

"have fun"

"im gone"

Kokushibo slammed the book shut and ran to find his love,  and that stupid demon,

Couldnt have gotten far right?  he knows she just left today, because just before he left for his mission, he heard her mumble something, an Akaaroy, just became a lower moon the day before.

Timeskip bc im a lazy fuck *kiss kiss*

The wind causes branches to hit the window,  Y/N sat on a chair staring out at the stars,  What was taking Akaaroy so long?

A knock on the door took Y/N out of her trance

Did Akaaroy forget her keys?

Y/N stood up and placed her hand on the door knob, she had a bad feeling, and weighed her choices.  It might be Akaaroy she might need help, or, it might be an upermoon coming to get her.  She decided to open the door,  it should take Kokushibo a little longer to piece it together.  She opened the door slowly, looking out through the small crack, seeing nothing, deciding to open the door all the way.

Y/N was pushed back, by Akaaroy being pushed into her.  "Akaaroy?"  Y/N looked down at Akaaroys watery eyes before looking up, seeing. 

Guess who.

 Kokushibo.

"you are right.. Akaaroy really is a angel...  When I.... Found her... She didnt hesitate... to tell me... where you were..."   Kokushibo chuckled.

Akaaroy pushed herself off Y/N and looked down,  a tear drop hit the floor.

"you... you told him!?"  Y/N screamed at Akaaroy.  Kokushibo placed a hand on Akaaroys shoulder,  

"YOU SNAKE!! YOUR A FUCKING ASSHOLE!! ILL KILL YOU.. YOU-... YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" Y/N yelled,  Kokushibo closed the door.  Letting go of Akaaroys shoulder to crouch infront of Y/N.

"Dont be so loud.. Yelling at angel...  This will.. get you... nowhere.."

A knock on the door.

*knock knock knock*

"hello?? I heard..  screaming.. are you ok??"

Y/N yelled "COME IN-"

Before Kokushibo covered her mouth with his hand

"were just doing stuff darlin" he replied to the female on the other side of the door.

"oh my.. im so sorry! ill leave you be!!"

The 3 stayed silent for what felt like years,  Kokushibo wrapped a arm around Y/N's waist.  "go now Akaaroy."  He said to the other demon. "yes sir.."  Akaaroy quickly left making sure to shut the door on the way out.

Kokushibo picked Y/N up and sat on the bed with her.

Placing her head on his chest.

"You fucking asshole..  snake... I hope you die.."  Kokushibo heard her mutter.

"hush now Y/N"  He said rubbing her back,

ending the night with snuggles.

Authors Note:  im so confused