Aloe Vera Love

Kokushibo POV:  We were back in the infinity castle,  Y/N still slept in my arms. 

I let Daki.. Room? sit..  I think thats how you say it..

The smell of roses intruded my scent.

I shifted Y/N in my arms to open the door.

Flowers.

And 

Plants.

Everywhere.

Daki stood on the bed hanging vines with flowers on them from the roof.

"Daki.."

I said lowly. 

She jumped and fell backwards, her head barely missing the end of the bed.

"Y-YES!?"  She screamed getting up looking around.

"What have.. You done.."

She made eye contact with me before grinning and standing up.

She started to twirl on the bed while jumping.

She happily said "I made it soo pretty!!  I looked into little Y/N" She said pointing at Y/N "And I found out.. She loves nature!!  and roses!!  I also got some aloe vera!!"  I looked at Y/N before looking around for this.. aloe vera.  "aloe what?.."  I asked.  "Oh!! aloe vera can sooth the skin!!  like rashes- bruises,  and cuts!  oh and burns!!  Just incase Y/N trys to.. attack-  someone!"  She grinned and jumped off the bed.  

She skipped over to me and smiled again.

"I thought you would like this!! because Y/N likes it!! And it makes her happy!! and im PRETTTYYYY sureee- you said once "As long..   as she is.. happy.. I will be.. aswell."  "  She said trying to mimic my voice.

I guess.. I did.. say that.  Once.  Not to her though,  but to Douma who was dragging Akaza to the hot spings.  It was a bit after when I first "helped" Y/N,  when I was carrying her sleeping body back to our room.  When he so rudely interrupted me.  Though.. How did she hear that?

Whatever.  "You are.. no longer... needed here... Daki."  I said to her.  "Cant I just stay a little longer???  Onii-chan left on his own mission and im all alone"  She said,  "tearing up".  When I didnt budge she did.. Puppy..?  dog eyes?..  I narrowed my eyes.  Annoyed I said "When Y/N is awake..  and behaving..  I will.. have her go to... the hot springs... with you..."  I sighed.  She stayed silent before gleaming. "OK!!"  She smiled and skipped away.  

I looked down to Y/N's sleeping face. 

Wondering how she would look..  

as a demon..

authors notes:  YAY AN UPDATE!! 2 MORE WEEKS OF SCHOOL!! (ONTARIO KIDS WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN)   ANYWAYSSSS!!!  BYE.