♡Do not recommend♡

Y/N:  I dont want to say it.  And I never will.  No matter what he does or says, he will never hear those words come out of my mouth. "Kyūseishu... will be... dead soon.  Just say...  the words...  Y/N" He said, lifting my chin up, to face him.  My eyes burned, I was holding in tears, 0/10 do not reccomend!!

He frowned once I pushed him away,  "Oh Y/N... when will... you learn.?" A cold hand covered my eyes and another covered my mouth.  I wasnt prepared for what happened next.

3rd person POV:  A sharp pain went through Y/NS body.  Kokushibo bit down onto her neck.  He pulled his teeth out, admiring his work,  he licked up the remaining blood,  he did expect a sound, "I guess...  you dont... want to... make such... pretty noises...  for me..."  he said, whispering into her ear, hot breath touched her skin making her shiver.  Y/N:  that felt horrible.  1/10.  DO NOT RECOMMEND!! (wait. NO I MEANT 0/10 READERS-)
Y/NS breathe was shaky,  before all this, she had a calm life, and her breathing was steady.  Now, her life.  Is quite literally, flipped upside down sometimes.

Y/N felt kokushibos hands still covering her face, but one hand slowly removed itself from her eyes.  Y/N tried to sit up before getting pushed down again.  "You... dont make... a sound.." Kokushibo said glaring at Y/N.
A small nod was all it took for him to remove his hand from her mouth.     Y/N sat up once Kokushibo stood up from the bed.  He yanked the door open and stormed away from the room.  Y/N waited then exited the room,  looking left, then right making sure noone was around.  She walked for a bit before turning it into a light jog, then a full run, trying to find where he could have went.

She could only hope, he would lead her to Kyūseishu, and luck was on her side today.  She reached a room, the door slightly open, she peeked inside and saw Kyūseishu on a table and Kokushibo cutting parts of her skin open.  "No...." Y/N whispered. 
"Ah... Y/N, have... you come... to say.. your goodbyes..?" He spoke calmly.  Turned around, giving her a warm smile.  She ran inside and shaking Kyūseishu.  Hoping she would wake up. The tears that had been building up, were finally let free.  "Y/N... Be more... gentle with... the corpse..."  kokushibo said placing a hand on her back.  "KYŪSEISHU!! WAKE UP." Y/N cried.

"Now... Now... Y/N.." kokushibo spoke, he placed his hand on her arm pulling her towards his chest.  "KyūsEishu..."  Y/N cried, her hand reaching out for the calm body.  Kokushibo grabbed her wrist and held it to her chest.  "We... dont need... the body... being touched... my love..."  kokushibo said while crouching down.  He rested her chin on Y/Ns shoulder. 

Y/N POV:
0/10... do not recommend..
Lost my only human friend in this... I'm all alone with demons again.  My life is hell in the upper world...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Authors notes!:  HII!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED<33  I WANT TO DRAW KYŪSEISHU, BUT I LITERALLY CANT DRAW AT HOME EVEN FOR MY OWN LIFE.  ILL TRY TO DRAW HER AT SCHOOL DURING MY BREAK!!  JUST GOTTA HOPE I DONT FORGET TO-  AND THAT I REMEMBER TO BRING IT HOME.  WELL BYE!!<\3