♡A fantasy room♡

Y/N POV:  He put me down onto the ground infront of a room,  the door had small F/C (favourite color) flowers on it,  and it smelled like F/S (Favourite scent)  He opened the door and it had everything i could ever want...  My favourite candles,  A fluffy pillow,  and swing chair with a fluffy blanket laying on it.  He nudged me in and closed the door behind me,  **Hes gone,** I looked around in awe "All my favourite things.."  I looked over to a shelf,  it had books and photos on it,  I grabbed one of the photos,  it was an old photo of me.  I had my hair braided,  I was wearing my old necklace,  "I remember that necklace...  I wonder where it went..."  I put the frame down and opened a drawer,  there were a few rings in a lilac box,  a few pieces of paper and some pens,  and...  "My necklace!?"  I backed up,  I looked on the bed,  my old pillows,  I swung my head to a what looked like a closet I ran over to it and swung the doors open,  my favourite clothes,  my haori and my old teddybear on a shelf under the clothes.  I just knew,  "I have to get out"   Yes,  i was just brought back after escaping but it wouldnt hurt to try again?  right?.

3rd Person POV:   Y/N looked around more,  she moved the drawers to the side.  "maybe if i call for him?.."  Y/N whispered.  She decided not to,  not for now at least.  She started to push the bed to the side until she heard somebody bang on the door Y/N swung her body to face the door "UGLY GIRL.  Kokushibo said to tell you "Im bringing some food.  Get ready for bed whi-"  Daki looked around the now messed up room.

"I did ALL THIS WORK.  JUST FOR YOU TO RUIN IT!?!?"  Daki yelled.  "IM LEAVING."  Daki said slamming the door.  Y/N listened for the door to lock,  It didnt.  **Did she just...  forget to lock the door?** Y/N walked to the door and opened it slowly,  She was met with a pair of rainbow eyes "well well... Are you trying to escape?  again?"  He said.  "Going so soon?"  He said laughing.  Y/N looked at him,  **Upermoon 2..  Douma?  I think..** Y/N thought,  Y/N slammed the door shut to get away from Douma who was making jokes and laughing.  She waited by the door for him to leave,  but he never did "DOUMA.  HURRY UP.  ARE WE GOING TO THE HOT SPRING OR NOT!?"   A voice yelled.  **I think thats... Akaza?**  Y/N thought twirling her H/L (Hair lengh) hair,  "Coming akaaaazaaa!!"  Douma said happily skipping away from the door leading to the room Y/N was in,  "Is he gone?"  Y/N said,  "Yes,  but im back."  Kokushibo said opening the door "Didnt Daki tell you to get changed?"  He said looked behind Y/N to see the now messed up room. 

"Just get changed in that room"  Kokushibo sighed placing food down on a tray.  Y/N quickly got changed and stood infront of the door,  Kokushibo signaled for her to sit on the bed,  so thats what Y/N did,  She sat down and pulled the blanket up to her waist.  Kokushibo walked over to her and put the tray on her lap.  He started to push the bed back to its original spot,  and then pushed the side table back next to it.  He sat down next to her and picked up some F/F (Favourite food)  And put it to Y/NS mouth,  She bit down onto it and blushed "mmmh!"  Y/N said cupping her cheeks,  She picked up some more and took a bite,  with a big smile.  "You must like it very much"  Kokushibo said.  Well,  he already knows its her favourite food,  but just wants to talk to her,  hear her voice,  see her smile.  "Yea!  I really like F/F"  Y/N said smiling, taking another bite of the food.  Kokushibo stared at her,  a piece of her hair fell from behind her ear.

He tucked it back behind her ear and smiled.  He looked to her soft lips and wiped a crumb off her bottom lip with his thumb.  It felt like a dream to Kokushibo,  Y/N wasnt fighting him or trying to escape,  he got to touch her soft hair and lips,  Y/N finished eating and yawned,  "tired?.."  Kokushibo said touching her warm cheek.  "mhm..." Y/N said rubbing her eyes.  Kokushibo took the tray from her lap and Y/N layed down,  Kokushibo crouched down to her level and kissed her soft lips.  "Sleep well,"  Kokushibo said Turning off the light,  "I love you Y/N"  Kokushibo said.  The sleepy Y/N groaned and said "Love youu..."  Kokushibo smiled and closed the door.  **She said she loved me...** Kokushibo thought,  All though Y/N only responded like that because she always said "love you" back to people when they said "I love you" to her.  But it still warmed Kokushibos heart. 

AUTHORS NOTE:  SHOUT OUT TO MY MUM WHO HELPED ME MAKE THIS-  I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO POST BUT I THINKKKK THIS IS GOOD-  RIGHT???   OOOOK-  BYEEE??

Boost:  Are you excited for the new ep tmr??

Word count:  867