❣Heart❣

3rd Person POV:  

Y/N landed on Kokushibos fluffy bed. Her head bounced against the black pillow she always layed on. At that point Y/N just thought about what just happened **did she have ONE eye? am I in another dream? Is that drawer still locked? Should i try to find something again? That girl had nice smooth hair.** Y/NS mind went back to the drawer. "THE DRAWER." Y/N whisper yelled. It was open? She didnt know how but it was, so of course she walked over to the now open drawer and went digging inside. She came across a little red box. She shaked the box and heard something move inside. Y/N opened the box... What Y/N saw would forever be trapped in her mind.

Y/N slowly opened the box.  a human heart.  Still beating,  blood gushing out.  Gushing out onto Y/Ns clothes,  on her hands.  She couldnt let go of the box.  She couldnt move.  She needed to get out of here.  and now she would NEVER.  forget what she saw.   She stared at it for another 3 minutes before dropping it back in the drawer.  slamming it closed and running out of the room.  She saw some demons on a platform,  about to be teleported to their own places for missions. 

.

.

.

Y/N dropped down onto the platform with them.  A HUGE risk.  All though when she was teleported to a crowded town she knew.

She

Made

It

Out.

Y/N was hapy but her mind kept going back to the heart.  still beating, and bleeding.  She wanted to forget what she just saw.  So she went to a free food stand and got a snack and kept walking,  so find somebody to help her,  a demon slayer.  is what she need.  exactly.  If Y/N had her blade then she wouldnt need the help.  But Kokushibo broke her blade into many pieces,  so Y/N went running around looking for a demon slayer.  And she was in luck,  she found a man with white hair and magenta eyes,  she ran up to him and told him EVERYTHING that happened. all though leaving out the part where she was caught,  she found that part embarrassing,  how she didnt even try to fight him.

The man said his name was Tengen Uzui,  "The flamboyant Hashira"  **A HASHIRA!  I HAVE TO BE SAFE WITH HIM**  Y/N thought,  a smile was on her face,  she was happy to be protected by a hashira,  and away from THEM.  The hashira told her "When im done this flamboyant mission!  Ill bring you to Ms Kochos mansion!  She will heal you!  Its very flamboyant!" He laughed and started to walk away,  Y/N followed close by him.

TIME SKIP BC I CAN DO THIS NOW

Y/N followed the hashira to the "butterfly mansion"  A female with pig tails welcomed her inside. and said her name was Aoi, she brought Y/N to a bed and told her to rest before "Ms Shinobu" gets back.   Y/N knew Shinobu,  because she knew her older sister, Kanae.  Shinobu and Y/N stayed friends just didnt talk like they use to.  

^Flashback^

"Kanae! Kanae!  Look at this cute kitten"  Y/N laughed "woow! Shes so cute!!  Awww!! and so flufy!!!"  Kanae started to pet the cat smiling,  "What are you guys doing?  can i play?"  A voice said from behind Kanae, :"HI SHINOBU": The two friends said in union,  "Were not really playing anything but look at this cute kitten Y/N found!"  Kanae said lifting the kitten up to shinobu (IK shinobu is shorter,  but kanae is sitting)  "It looks ugly"  Shinobu said crossing her arms,  "I think its cute..."  Y/N said looking down sadly,  "Shinobu!  Dont say that.  Thats rude."  Kanae said getting up, "Im just telling the TRUTH.  Kanae."  Shinobu said,  ( *Kanae* ~Shinobu~ ) ~I just think that "cute kitten"  is UGLY.~  *well I DONT.*  Kanae crossed her arms,  "Guys?  Its ok,  It doesnt matter lets just go get a drink?"  Y/N said softly,  *Good idea Y/N lets go,* Kanae helped Y/N up and patted the kittens head. ~GuYs? ItS oK, It DoEsnT mAtTer~  Shinobu said copying Y/N.  ~Stupid Y/N.  You stole my sister...~  Shinobu whispered.  Of course Shinobu didnt hate Y/N she was just in a bad mood that day,  

^Flash back over^

Y/N POV:  **Im just glad i got away from him,  i wonder how shes doing** Y/N thought.  Her mind going back to the gushing heart,  she felt like she was going to puke.

Author note:  HI I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER,  SO THE HEART WAS GOING TO BEEN AN EYEBALL BUT I CHANGED IT TO SMT MORE FREAKY,    

@Nuna_Night  HAD  GOOD IDEA OF IT BEING YORIICHIS FLUTE BUT I FEEL LIKE THAT WOULDNT TRAUMATIZE Y/N ENOUGH,   WELL,  IM STARTING A NEW BOOK,  DEMON SLAYER ONESHOTS THEY CAN BE CHARACTER X CHARCTER OR CHARACTER X READER,  IT CAN ALSO BE MINI STORYS, EXAMPLE,  KANAO AND TANJIRO,  TAKING CARE OF THERE KIDS TOGETHER-  ANYWAYS ENOUGH TALKING-  BYEEEE!!!

New characters:

Uzui

Kanae

Word count: 838