❣A dream❣

3rd Person POV:

Y/N woke up around 2 AM, she was hungry. She lifted the blanket up off herself and started to get up. She opened the door to find somebody or atleast some food. After a bit she started to get tired again and sat down near a wall. She closed her eyes and planned to just "rest her eyes" but of course she fell asleep, a deep slumber. She dreamt about living a normal life, with a kind husband ( or wife ) and kids.

Dreaming POV:

"Honey!!" Y/Ns lover called from down in the basement. "YEA?" Y/N yelled back. Y/N heard them say something but couldnt make it out, so she decided to go downstairs. She picked up their little girl and made sure their youngest son was sleeping. She walked down to the main floor and saw their eldest child ( NB ) Doing their work. Y/N went down to the basement with their little girl in her hands. She saw her lover trying to fix their dryer, "Sorry dear i didnt hear you- hehe... Whats up?" Y/N said softly. Her lover turned around and smiled, "Haha! Im almost done but im getting a little hungry, should we go get food once i finish?" Her lover said. Y/N nodded and went to head back up, after kissing her lover on the cheek. Y/N started to walk up stairs and heard a cry. Her youngest son crying out loud from the top floor. She went to the main floor and put her daughter on a play mat in the living room, where the eldest child was. She ran upstairs to make sure her son was ok. She ran to her room where her son was and opened the door slowly, she walked to her son and picked him up, patting his back and cooing to him. After 10-20 minutes she sighed, her son was still crying and pulling her short/long hair. She walked downstairs patting his back. She saw her eldest child playing with their little sister. She walked to the fridge and got a baby bottle. She held it so her sons mouth for a bit before he started to suck on it. She smiled softly and closed her eyes, she felt somebody kiss her cheek, she opened her eyes, thinking she would see her lover but nobody was there. She called downstairs, "HONEY?" No reply.

"Honey...?" She started to walk down holding a ball of blankets that was her son. "honey...." She walked to where her lover was... or where they were suppose to be. Nobody was there, she looked down to her "son"... just a ball of blankets. She dropped the blankets and ran upstairs. She saw nobody, Just her eldest childs math book, her daughters favourite toy. She cried out "KIDS!?!? HONEY?!?! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!? THIS ISNT FUNNY." She gasped for air and fell down. She held onto the counter and closed her eyes. "WHERE ARE YOU!?!?" She screamed opening her eyes, There was no house, no garden.

.

.

.

Nothing at all. She looked around crying. She ran to the forest. The snow crunching. Her feet cold. Her eyes sore, from her crying.  She gasped for air.

3rd Person POV:

Y/N gasped for air.  She looked around,  in a warm bed.  **Just a dream..**   Y/N thought.  She looked around and saw Kokushibo walking out of the bathroom,  His hair in a bun.  "Y/N go back to bed."  He said coldly.  Y/N grabbed her shirt collar and tears started to form in her eyes.  **I want to go back...  It was so nice... Until the end that is..**  She stared at the sheets on top of her.  She didnt see Kokushibo come up to her.  He pushed her down lightly and kissed her forehead.  "Sleep well dear."  He said softly.  He walked out of the room.  She couldnt sleep,  so she sat at the door to hear Kokushibo. 

??? POV:  Kokushibo came out of his room.  Sadly he knew it was me fooling with Y/N in her dream.  I giggled and waved my hands in front of my chest.  "I gave her an amazing dream!  Why are you so mad?"  I laughed at him.  "enmu you gave her a NIGHMARE."  

Enmu POV:  "Yeah yeah!  hehe..  Well then!  Im gonna gooo-"  I started to skip away.  I looked back at him,  or where he was.  I turned back to walk away but he was there infront of me.  "Were not done yet."   He pulled me back to his room and said I was gonna give HER a good dream,  "REALLY!?  I CANT DO THAT!!!"  I pouted.  "i dont care"  he said looking at me

Y/N POV:  I sat near the door waiting to hear more,  I heard them walk back and i quickly ran back to his bed.  I closed my eyes and faked to sleep,  I heard them walk in and i felt something poke me.  I fell asleep quickly.  

LATER?-

3rd Person POV:  Y/N woke up,  She sat up and rubbed her eyes.  "Y/N?"  Kokushibo said to her.  She started to get out of bed but was pulled back down by strong arms.  "Dont go Y/N..."  Kokushibo said softly.  Y/N was turned around and her face was resting on Kokushibo chest.  She wanted to speak but he was warm and she was comfortable.  She closed her eyes and felt somebody kiss her head.  "good night..."  Kokushibo said softly.  

Authors note:  HI!!  IM BACK 😈   I HOPE YALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!!!   I LIKE IT,  ALMOST 1000 WORDS BUT MY ARMS HURT SO-  NAH...   MAKE SURE TO VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!  OR JUST COMMENT-   BOTH ARE GREAT SO I DONT MIND WHICH ONE!  I KNOW ALOT OF THIS WAS THEM SLEEPING BUT-   MEH.   BYEE!   HAVE AN AMAZING NIGHT/DAY!!  

New characters: Enmu (●'◡'●)

Word count: 964