♡Needles Bandages Knifes♡

RLLY SHORT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!
Y/N POV:  I woke up to the scent of flowers, something about it made me calm but on guard at the same time,  I was in the same room, everything in the same place apart from the peach stains?  I guess i made more of a mess then I noticed,  I rubbed my hands on my legs,  it hurt,  but it was all the same.  It hurt to much to walk,  or even crawl.  I turned my head to the side,  I saw someone in a full white suit.  holding a green needle,  "this will only hurt for a minute."  He spoke.  A sharp pain went through my leg.  Then a tight squeeze.  A hand on my back helped my sit up "Dont worry,  It will onl-"  It all went silent,  my vision went blurry and my body felt heavy.  

Kokushibo POV:  "Have you finished?"  I asked through the door.  "yes. I have" He responded to me.  I opened the door and Y/N sat there eyes half shut and pale,  "Such a beauty."  I said out loud,  "You've picked a good one, sir."  He responded while putting away his bandages and needles.  I rubbed my thumb against her cheek, such a pain seeing her like this, but we dont need her getting it my way, "How long?" I said,  "How long for?" He responded,  "How long will it last."  He stayed silent before responding "Im not sure,  I used the weakest one,  the rest could kill her. Its hard to say"  He finished.  I nodded and picked her up.  I can just hope she stays like this for a bit,  I need enough time to...

YO YO SO SORRY RLLY SHORT, LONGER CHAPTER COMING SOON-  IM SICK RN AND WANTED TO UODATE BEFORE I WENT BACK TO BED- SO SORRY RLLY SHORT