Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Black Dress

The day has barely started, but I am already stressing out about so many things. First, the man who should be serving me is on the loose. I don't know where he is and I don't care. Second, I forgot to bring my shopping bags to the mall. I am supposed to be trying them on right now. Lastly, the human I don't even know is probably dying in the hospital.

No. This is not me.

I should be stressed free. Hindi ko dapat binibigyan ng kabuluhan ang mga bagay na hindi ko naman problema. Wala akong problema sa buhay.

My manager sent me the address of the hospital and he wanted me to go for a visit. I refused to be involved, so I shut down my cell phone and threw it in the trash bin.

It's not my problem that humans are vulnerable.

It's just a scandal where she exposed her little nasty secret. I mean we all have one. It's just hers was exposed. If she's worrying that she also exposed her naked body, she's out of her mind. She's a freaking model who already over-exposed her body!

Maybe because of humiliation. Probably. But she should have thought of that before she acted. Every decision comes with a consequence after all. Poor woman. She's just a victim of the human genes.

Pakiramdam ko ay naubusan ako ng dugo sa katawan. Bago pa man kumulubot ang katawan ko ay uminom na ako. Nakatatlong supot ako ng dugo. Saka ko lang napagtanto na wala na pala akong stock.

When I got bored watching movies about vampires, I decided to go out and enjoy my free time even more. There's no fun in just sitting around.

I put light makeup on and I also wore my necklace.

I escaped from my comfort place and decided to go to the public park. I was wearing Prada shades and a blush red brim hat. Yes. I intentionally wanted them to recognize me.

I need some attention. My day has been lonely so far.

The park was surrounded by Mahogany trees. Kahit na tanghaling tapat ay presko rito. Kaunti lang ang mga tao ngayon. Malamang na mamayang takip-silim sila mamamasyal dito.

Sometimes, humans act like more vampires than vampires themselves.

I decided to approach the couples on the far side. The girl was leaning her head on her boyfriend's shoulder. It looked so romantic, only if she didn't know her man was staring at me.

"Hey!" I smiled at them.

Napaayos ng upo ang babae habang ang lalaking katabi niya ay titig na titig pa rin sa akin. He's staring at me not because I look familiar to him, but because I simply look more beautiful than his girl.

"Hey. You look familiar!" she mentioned. Her eyes were scrutinizing my appearance and trying to remember me. "Are you a celebrity?"

"Actually..." I took off my shades and their jaws dropped on the floor. " There's a vacant seat beside you. Would you mind if I sit here?"

I know there's a lot of vacant benches around, but I want to ruin their moment. Saka... dapat ay mas matuwa sila dahil makakatabi nila ako.

"Oh, my God. Nathalia Cardinal!" the lady screamed when she finally acknowledged me. She tapped her boyfriend's shoulder relentlessly while looking at me wide-eyed. "Are you for real? I am a big fan!"

I smiled even more.

"So... that means I can sit beside you, right?" I asked.

"Can we take a picture—"

"Thanks!" And I sat beside the lady.

Sumandal ako saka huminga nang malalim habang pinagmamasdan ang luntiang lugar. Umihip ang sariwang hangin na nagpagaan sa pakiramdam ko.