Epilogue

Opening his emerald eyes, Blake watched the spirit. The new world tree was not like the old one. It had no beard or creaking voice. It looked childlike, with light bark and little buds on its rather small horns.

"Is it ready?" Cainen asked, watching Pyramus as he led the chant of the druids and hedgewitches. All in harmony as they gathered all the magic they could muster.

Blake turned to the childlike spirit of the world tree. It nodded, gesturing to the giant tree. Welcoming them into its embrace.

"Yes," Blake raised his arms, feeling the magic flow into him. Everyone sent him their magic, filling him to the brim with power. Before they couldn't finish the spell because there was no anchor that could stand that much magic. Now, there was Blake. The anterion of magic who can hold the magic of all the realms.

Ensuring that the magic was purified before he sent it to the world tree, Blake walked over to the tree. Touching its giant trunk and sending the magic into the tree. The world tree groaned, its bark starting to glow and illuminated blue blossoms filling its crown. They glowed brightly against the winter landscape, bringing all eyes to its form.

Then an opening was created. A door adorned with shapes of animals. The little spirit stood before all witches, shifters, and druids. Welcoming them into the new pocket dimension created to safeguard all the supernaturals.

"Welcome to Darach Cala," the spirit whispered, before fading into the tree.

Cainen walked over, his face showed triumph. "It's done."

"And apparently named. The spirit called it Darach Cala," Blake said, watching the people enter the world tree into their new home.

"A fitting name," Ciaran said, walking up with his niece, Opal Patal. "It means Oaken haven."

Elliott followed, his eyes watching the shifters as they walked inside, vanishing from sight. "Will there be trouble when the shifters move in?"

"No, this is meant to be a haven for all supernatural," Blake said firmly. "The hedgewitches wanted all to be welcomed."

"For now, it is just an empty space. We will have to use magic to shape the space into a livable space so the hedgewitches and druids will fill the space for now, but we expect by next year others can follow," Cainen said. "Which means I will be busy once more."

"How horrid, you will have to work!" Pyramus gasped dramatically, bumping into Cainen who rolled his eyes.

"I know. I won't even get paid. It makes me regret coming back here."

"You mean the archons fighting like cats and the mad witches didn't make up for it?"

Pyramus and Cainen's bickering faded as they entered the tree, Elliott and Ciaran followed, leaving only Blake to watch as the people went inside to inspect the area. He looked around but didn't see Jaxon. His heart ached, but he understood. Jaxon was still grieving. Their mother has barely left the house and Blake knew Jaxon was worried for her.

Mya's heart was breaking but she was still strong. Blake had talked to her and she had already decided to move into Oaken Haven. She will lead the druids together with the new head druid to shape it into a home. She had told him that she couldn't stand sleeping, eating, and crying in the home that didn't have her husband in it anymore.

Walking outside, leaving the tree behind, Blake watched the sky. It was now calm, but he had a feeling that with Zarazen on the way, it would soon be filled with cold darkness.