No God

My blood rang cold as the music stopped and every eye turned towards the three of us. King Henry stood as quickly as the massive bulk of him was capable of, glaring at the Radio Demon. Alastor, on the other hand, grinned calmly as though this were all a game. 

"I daresay," He said calmly, watching the enraged king, "The pot should not be calling the kettle black, your majesty."

"I could order your death this instant!" King Henry threatened. I shrank in my chair as much as I could. This was going horribly, horribly wrong.

Alastor glanced about, his grin growing even wider as he saw every guard remain in place, "You could, but I doubt they would follow such an order."

I thought the King would burst, he looked like he was about ready to implode with the rage. Pointing a finger at Alastor, he declared, "I am their King, ordained in the sight of God and man. My rule is the law in this domain!"

Alastor laughed, the sound ringing off the wall in the silent hall. He took several steps forward until he was nearly nose to nose with the fuming monarch. We all watched as he replied in a calm even tone, "Have you taken the time to look around? There is no God here."

He gestured around him as he continued, "This is Hell, your majesty. Demons of lesser birth than you have toppled thousand year old reigns with ease. So tell me, King Henry, why should I not break your crown?"