Thirty Three

Colin sat on top his horse outside the Bridgerton house as everyone stood there wishing him his goodbyes.

"I shall write to you all, from Greece." Colin said.

"Do not forget to bring me a gift." Gregory reminded.

"It is not a gift you have to ask." Hyacinth said to her brother. "I would fancy anything blue or white." She smiled at him.

He tipped his hat to the family and strode off with his horse along the pebbled streets of London which they all would be leaving quite shortly, besides the two married Bridgerton sisters and their husbands.

—————————————————————————

His and her Royal Highnesses London villa was always busy. A few months after the season was over, Emma had discovered her monthly bleeding wasn't happening. She told William and they were overjoyed by the news. Her first child was born and Emme's mother and her husband were by her side the whole time. She had a son, Prince Charles. He was very big news for a long time. Some thought he could be the king if there wasn't any more sons born to the true heir, but a beautiful queen that came first in birth order was eventually born. Many aristocrats travled far to see the babies spectacle of a christening. Daphne and Emmeline's children were so close in age as they were growing up, they became best friends. She had a daughter after, Princess Georgiana. The sweetest baby some say they had ever seen. She was also so positively adorable no one could keep a bad face around her. As they grew older, she was close with all members of her family. Two years after Georgiana was born, they traveled to Paris. The French welcomed them warmly and actually expressed their respects. After that trip, she found out she was pregnant with her last child, a girl. Princess Augusta was born, and she was said to have the most beautiful face across the British isle, obviously it was her Bridgerton genes. Her house finally felt complete, and the duchess was happy. Emme had her wish and she got to experience true love to a husband who respected and loved her fully.