Chapter 5

3rd Person's POV

"I'm home" Luisa said and chugged a full glass of water. "Hmmm? Ma? Pa?" Luisa then looked around but she saw no one- not until she saw Julieta rushing upstairs while holding a plate in her hand. "Ma? What's happening?" Julieta stopped for a second to look at her daughter but soon again, started running. "It's Mirabel!" Luisa looked at her mother's back dumbfounded. "Wait- What happened!" she shouted and soon ran upstairs and saw her Tiá Pepa and tio Bruno outside Isabela's room. "Hey Tia what happened?" she asked worriedly. "We also don't know but we just heard screams here so we came rushing" Luisa nodded and took a peak inside and saw Isabela crying while holding Mirabel. She felt the world stopped for a moment but soon recovered and ran to them. "Hey what happened? Is Mirabel okay?" she asked as she saw Isabela crying. "Yeah she's fine now" Luisa sighed "Luisa carry your sister to her room" Luisa nodded and carried Mirabel gently and started walking out of Isabela's room.

Luisa's POV

"What even happened?" I asked Isabel since she wants to come and everybody else continued their chores. "I don't know but she was helping me water the plants and when I was done doing my part, I started singing and I think I heard her mutter something and just like that, she started screaming about her head. But thank goodness before she fell, I made a bunch of soft flowers so she won't get hurt." Isabela said and I just nodded. "Can you open the door?" she then opened the door and we walked in. Isabela prepared Mirabel's bed and once she's done, I placed her gently on the bed. "I-m sorry" Isabela said and I looked at her and I saw that she's still crying. "Its not your fault. I think she remembered something about the past and she tried to recall it but her head started to hurt" I tried my best to comfort Isabela and thankfully that worked.

I don't want any of them get hurt.

~~~~~~~•~Few hours later•~~~~~~~

Mirabel's POV

Urgh my head hurts. I ignored it but it kept going but not like from earlier. I groaned and opened my eyes. "Where am- oh it's my room" I mumbled and sat but then closed my eyes as some random pain appeared. I waiter for a few seconds and soon, the pain disappeared. I looked around and saw through the window that it's dark outside. (her room is now different... It just like the others room but it has four different areas. One corner has like some sort of very big pond with different kind of fish. She trains her water magic here. One corner has a lot of torches on the wall. There's a target thingy attached on the wall so she can aim her fire. On the other corner looks normal but have a lot of different object like weight and other stuff. It's wide, she's practicing to lift other object to have a better control on her power. On the last corner is just like a flat surface with just grass around. She builds different kind of landscapes and then destroy them. So yeah she have the biggest room among them).

I started to head downstairs and I saw Ma cooking our dinner. "Hey Ma" Ma stopped cooking and head towards me then hugged me tightly not even giving me time to breathe so I simply hugged her back. "Thank goodness your alright" she broke the hug while smiling so I laughed "Of course I'll be fine- wait what's that smell?" I took a deep breathe as I realized that Ma's cooking is burning. "MA! ITS BURNING!" I yelled and pointed to her cooking. Ma immediately lowered the fire and started cooking again. We both laughed and I saw Isa walking downstairs. I walked to her and greeted her. "Hey sis" I smiled at her but she started hugging me. "I'm sorry" she said while hugging me. "It's fine don't worry" I said as I broke the hug but I grabbed her hands. "But it's all my fault. If only I didn't asked you to water the plants. If only I just kept my mouth shut, none of these would have happened". She said while looking down. I dont know why but it hurts me to see her- all of them sad. "Hey I told you it's not your fault. Look I'm fine" I said and started running around but I tripped. Urgh. "Welp anyway I'm fine" She shaked her head and helped me stand up. "I'm still sorry" "Be careful next time" oh yeah I forgot that Ma is here hehe. "Hey Mira!" I looked upstairs and saw Camilo waving at me so I waved back at him. "Hey what's up Camilo" I said when he got here. Isabela said that she'll go get Luisa for dinner. "Nothing. Are you fine now?" he asked seriously at me while checking my arms if I got bruises or a scratch from earlier's fall. "Yeah you guys don't have to worry. I'm perfectly fine" I reassured them. I wonder if this is how they treat me before the accident. Meh I bet they did. I saw Abuela so I greeted her and she greeted me back. I don't know but I heard that it's her fault that Casita broke. Well actually I heard it from Isa, she also blamed her for what happened to me but I think it's not or I just don't remember. "Can someone please arrange the table and plates?" Abuela said and I volunteered . "I'll do it Abuela"  I said while raising my right hand up. "Uhhh-" "No my dear cousin I'll do it" Camilo said but I didn't let him. "No I insist" I said and grabbed the plates.

"Ahhh no" Camilo tried to steal the plates away from me but I raised it so his face hit the wall. "Okay I'll do it" Dolores came out of nowhere and grabbed the plates away from me and Camilo. Urgh I hate when they treat me like a child. Seriously? It's been a week when the accident happen but also maybe few hours when the new accident happened- BUT STILL. Since I can't do anything, I just took a seat and I saw Camilo glaring at me since he is the one in front of me.

Soon later, Isa returned with Luisa and they both took a seat. Isa in my right and Luisa in my left. Also soon later we're finally complete. Abuela said something which is I didn't paid attention much to since I'm very hungry, my stomach is killing me. FINALLY she's done so we all started eating.

I was peacefully eating when Camilo talked which is I hope he didn't. "So Mirabel care to tell me who is this Arthur that was looking for you" Camilo said but I chocked on my own food. When he said that I felt everyone's gaze at me but Luisa handed me a water and I drank it. "Uhm he's a friend of mine that I met like yesterday? But he did said that he knew me for 3 months now and that we used to hung out a lot. I'm not sure if that's true though". I simply said but someone slammed the table. Welp I'm dead. "Hey Camilo where can I find this man?" Isabela asked while smiling but you can see that she's mad. "Yeah where can we find that man?" Dolores also asked while holding the fork like it's a knife. Oh I'm not the one who's dead but Arthur. Honestly I don't like being with him much since he's a very pushy person but since I don't want to witness a murder, I looked at Luisa. "Hey Luisa stop that" I whispered but she just looked at me and started eating again. Urgh fine. "Ma stop them. Pa" they also did nothing so I have no choice but to ask Abuela. "Abuela?" she looked at me and about to say something when Isa glared at her. Seriously? It's just Isa. Abuela started eating again. Is she okay if someone is murdered by her own GRANDKIDS!. "He's living near the pond with green roof" Camilo said calmly -_-|| "I'll visit him later after eating" Isa said and started eating again. "I'll come" Dolores also said. "Maybe you do know him Mira. You're just denying it" Camilo said while whooshing his fork at me. "No I promise I just met him yesterday" Camilo didn't believe me so I just rolled my eyes on him. "C'mon try to remember it" Wait I know. Maybe I'll mess with them this time for not believing me(○゚ε゚○).

I acted that I'm trying to remember Arthur cuz I don't actually wanna remember him cuz I'll experience the HELL again. I rubbed my chin so its more believable and soon hehe

I screamed while holding my head. HEHE ITS PAYBACK TIME. ╰(*´︶'*)╯

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is 'whooshing'? 😂

Anyways I also dont know who the hell is Arthur its just a name I came up with. Goodbye~