Chapter 9

3rd Person's POV

As the two were taking their way home, some villagers rushed to them, immediately asking Alma what was happening. "Don't worry, everyone. That was just some training of Mirabel" Alma calmed the town down but the familia Madrigal doubted her words. The both of them again started walking and soon got to Casita. "Mira, what did you do, huh?" Isabela asked Mirabel who's drained after that. "Built some mountains?" she simply said and took one arepa on the table that her Mama made. "Uh-huh but why didn't you told us that you were leaving? Does Abuela know about this?" Isabela asked her poor sister while raising an eyebrow. "Uh about that, actually, Abuela was with me" Mirabel said, taking a glass of water before chugging it quick. "Imma go now. I'm exhausted" Mirabel who can barely keep her eye open said then took her way to her magical room.

"HEY, BE CAREFUL!" Isabela warned her sister but Mirabel just replied with a 'huh'.

Mirabel's POV

As soon as I got to my room, I ran to my bed and slammed my body on it. I yawned and just a few seconds later, my lids became heavy. "Who knows that it would be so hard" I said once more and finally got drifted to sleep.

Where am I? Why is it dark here? "Hello?" I said out loud but no one answered. All I can see here is just complete darkness. I started walking around and around but nothing changed. I continued wandering but immediately stopped when I heard some woman screamed. "Where are you, miss? Are you okay?" I ran, trying to find the source of the voice but found nothing. Not until I heard another scream behind me, and another one and another. The screams kept going and some random light started to fill the whole room, almost blinding me. As soon as the blindening light disappeared, I opened my eyes and.....

My legs started to shake as soon as I saw my surroundings. Our town is on.....fire? I tried to ask the people what happened but they just ignored me. Seems like they can't hear nor see me. Panicking, I ran to Casita only to see a horrible sight. Casita is also on fire......

I saw Dolores, Isa and Camilo trying to evacuate everyone but due to their panic, the situation became worst. I saw that some villagers are throwing some waters on their houses, some of them are trying to recover valuable things as they can. Where am I? It'll be easy to put these fire off using my water. I ran inside Casita and saw Antonio's animals also evacuating and panicking, Luisa escorting Mama, Papa and Abuela outside. Tio Bruno  managed to save some of the rats and his telenovelas. Tio Felix is also escorting Tia Pepa outside and I saw that some burned floors was about to hit them but Tio Felix managed to ran with Tia. As I was panicking of what to do, I noticed something strange.

Tia Pepa was panicking but she didn't have a cloud.....What?... No no no no no. It can't be. I ran outside hoping that at least something good would happen, but the situation got worse. Everyone except Antonio are helping the town and the people that got stuck on their houses. Wait...... Is this the danger Abuela was talking about? And what even happened? Who did this? Was it me? No I won't do anything like that........ so who? I was trying to figure out who might did this when some people started to arrive. People that I'm not familiar with. Because of the fire and smoke everywhere, it became hard to see who they are. All I can see is their shadows. Yes, they are quite a lot. I was about to finally see what or who are the people when....

"MIRABEL!" someone yelled in front of my face that made my body and soul awake. I opened my eyes in surprise and saw my sister Luisa with a worried look. I sit and groaned when I felt dizzy for a moment. "W-what?" I asked her and yawned one more time and stretched. "Well, I was just checking for you and as soon as I entered this room, I saw you sweating like crazy" oh yeah, that stupid dream. Luisa handed me a towel that I gracefully took and started wiping my face and neck. "What happened? Nightmare?" Luisa asked me softly and sat next to me. "Yeah" I said and sighed. "Well, you can tell me" Luisa said still looking at me. I smiled at her but shook my head. "It's nothing" Luisa didn't seem to believe me but also didn't pushed me to tell her either.

"Well, I just checked on you. I'm gonna go now, got a lot of chores to do" Luisa said and was about to leave when I stopped her. "Can I come with you?" I asked her and got ready. "Uhh well you seem okay now so sure" I smiled at her response. "Just a minute" I said then grabbed my bag and glasses. "C'mon" I said and lead the way that made her chuckle. This is a good chance to roam around in town to see if something strange is happening.

---------------
What a boring chapter but here ya go:^)