Last Chapter

Mirabel's POV

"ISA!" We just saw Isa took the knife that was about to hit Antonio. She groaned and kneeled to the ground. No!

"Don't worry, I'm fine!" she said as blood started dripping from her arm. Lero tch and looked at the man who was restraining her. The man's sweat dropped and ran to Isa to grab her again but Lero stopped him. 'What is he planning?' I thought and tried to move but the men who's restraining me is just strong. I moved a little then flinched immediately. My left hand is too numb to move, my glasses is broken for me to see clearly, my body is too beaten up to even make a little move........ Its just clear that I can't help them— NO!

I saw Lero took another knife and aimed it at Isa. She then glared at Lero and stood straight. "NO! BASTARD, STOP THIS SHIT NOW!" I yelled once again and looked at the man beside me who is just smirking at me. "Why do you keep following orders from him?" I asked him. "What do you mean? Of course it's for money" He said and well, I have no other idea in my head. I closed my eyes and bit his leg. I'm sorry but I'm just desperate. The man yelled and I bit him even harder. What a foul taste.

He groaned and punched me in the face that made me stop. He took that opportunity and pinned me to the ground on again. I was about to resist again when I heard someone yelled. That voice made me froze. It was Isa's. I looked at her and saw that another knife pierced through her leg. 

3rd Person's POV(sorry its easier this way)

Isabela yelled and kneeled on the ground. Antonio watched in fear. He couldn't help but watch how Isabela is being hurt. How Isabel is hurt because she's protecting him. The little boy's mind is full of regret and sadness. Though Isabela's thought isn't like that at all. She's glad that she's protecting Antonio. She's glad that he is safe, at least for now.

Isabela groaned and took the knife out of her leg and tore her dress to strap that piece of cloth around her leg and arm. 'This man' Isabel thought and glared at Lero. "Hmm you're still standing?" He said, quite impressed. "Now, what would you do if I pierce this knife through your head- no that's quite brutal. How about your arm?" He asked and smirked that made Isa scared a bit. But she has a plan. She just looked at him blankly then smiled. Lero made a confused expression but Isabela quickly threw a knife at him and it successfully hit him in the shoulder that made everyone shock.

Isabela didn't waste any time, she ran to Luisa and attacked the man. 'Well, it's the best choice' she thought. "Punish me later, Abuela" She said and went to the man who was caught off guard and scratched the man's eyes. The man yelled out in pain and freed Luisa. Luisa was shocked of what happened but immediately stood up and beat the hell out of that man. "Luisa, take Antonio to where the town people are and help me here" Isabela ordered that Luisa gladly did. She ran towards Antonio while dodging the men who were attacking her. She finally took Antonio and ran. 

"You bitch! You'll pay for this" Lero yelled and took the knife that was pierced through his shoulder. Isabela smirked at him and looked at the knife that she used to scratch the man's eyes from earlier. "Come on, it's just a little scratch. Why are you crying like a baby" Isabela savagely said while smiling, not even giving a damn about her leg and arm. "You fuck-" Isabela cut Lero.

"This knife will pierce through your head next" she said and ran not to Lero, but to Alma. She attacked the man that was restraining the old hag. The man tch and was about to hit Isabela, when Agustin yelled and jumped to the man and punched his face. "Not so fast. By the way, that's my daughter" he said and punched the man again to knock him out.