Chapter 7

Mirabel's POV

Hmmm..... what should I do? I'm one step forward to remembering my memories. Yes, it's a little thing, but that's a big progress for me. But what' s next? How to remember my memories without pain? I remembered singing Luisa's song, it happened so fast but everything was so clear. "This is the 3rd time this week, Agustin" I heard Mama said to Papa, who have some swelling in his hands and face. Another bee stings. "Well, ask the bees" Papa said while laughing, but Mama just gave him a death glare that made him stop and apologize-_-.

"Oh hey, Dolores" I greeted her but she didn't respond. What's up with her? I walked towards her, and I saw that she has a lot in her mind. I just watched her confused, and few seconds later, she shook her head and I think I saw her– blush? Hmmm something's fishy, might as well ask her. "Ehem .... Dolores" she looked at me like she saw some ghost, but then immediately recovered when she saw me. "Hey, Mira. Whats up?" I grabbed her wrist, and started dragging her to some place where dosen't have a lot of people, and that is my room ~_~ where else could it be.

When we got there, I locked my room and sat on my bed, and she followed me and also sat beside me. "Is something wrong?" Dolores asked softly, but I just stared at her trying to read her face, but she just looked at me confused. "Well nothing's wrong with me but I think there's something wrong with YOU" She started freaking out, and tried to hide it, miserably failing. "Like seriously what is it? Is it about....... Mariano?" As soon as I said that she pushed me lightly and started covering her face. Hmm...

"W-what do you mean? O-of course its not about M- Mariano" she said, and I just raised an eyebrow to her. "Yeah– no one's gonna buy that lie" she groaned softly, and laid to my bed. "Promise your not gonna tell anyone" ohhh I like that hehe. "Well it depends-" I haven't even get to finish talking when she cut me off. "Promise" she said, but I just agreed in defeat. "W-well its not actually something important" she said but I didn't replied, signaling for her to continue.

"When I was walking the other night, some guys kind of tried to harass me, and before they could, Mariano saved me and h-he" she let a little yelp that shocked me. Gosh, she must've really love that Mariano. "He what?" I asked her, but she didn't replied cuz she was busy hiding her face. "Let me guess. He kissed you?" I said that made her sit straight. "N-no- well yes" Wait, really? To my excite, I started screaming and jumping totally forgetting that she have that magic. I don't really know Mariano, I just often see him with Dolores. But I'm just happy about her love life. "Don't shout please but yeah that's what happened". We continued talking for like hours when Abuela called her.

"I'm so happy for you and don't worry, your secret is safe with me" I said and smiled at her. "Well I know. Anyways, I'm gonna head out" she said as I just nodded and watch her leave my room. Once she disappeared in my sight, I immediately closed the door and started gripping my hair. Why? Because when we were talking about some random stuff , some memories flushed again and it was me and Dolores hanging out. I would always listen to her talking about this mysterious man that she fell in love with. I would always ask her who that is, but she would always refuse to tell me AND it turns out that its Mariano. Well, they're a perfect match, so okay...

I walked to wards my bed, and jumped to it while letting the pain took over my head. I just laid there for minutes while waiting for the pain to disappear since it's not that painful like the first one. The pain soon disappeared after a few minutes, but I stayed there longer and forced myself to sit when I heard Mama calling for me. Another step forward to taking my memories back ^_^. "MIRABEL" I heard Mama called me again so I rushed downstairs.

---------------------------

Chapter 7 finished^_^