Chapter 14

Mirabel's POV

I went upstairs and saw Tio Bruno patiently waiting on the door of the nursery. I went up to him and he just nodded and opened the door revealing Papa standing inside while looking at us. He motioned his head to the cabinet. I looked at him and the cabinet 'Is this where they hide the man?' I just shook my head and opened the door revealing the strange man I just fought earlier. As I opened the door, the man looked at me and threw some dagger looks. I moved close to Papa to whisper something so my nosy cousin hopefully won't hear us. "We can't talk here" I said as low but clear as I can. He think for a second and nodded. I just stared at the man who is probably killing me in his mind right now. I nodded in my own thought and again whispered something to Papa. "Can you create some noise. Any noise just to cover our conversation?" I whispered and since Papa doesn't have any choice, he just nodded and left the room. I took a deep sigh and looked at Tio Bruno. "Hope this works" I said and he smiled at me and nodded. I kneeled on the man and removed the cloth on his mouth. "Don't create any wrong move or noise" Tio Bruno said and the man just looked at him and rolled his eyes. "Okay so first. What's your name?" I asked he just smirked at me. "And why would I tell you Mirabel Madrigal?" I hate this man. "Just. Tell us" Tio Bruno now said and kneeled on the ground. "Well actually its Cesar Ms" Gross. Yep gross. "Don't talk to her like that" Tio Bruno said to Cesar but he just don't care. "So Cesar why did you came all the way here?" Cesar cleared his throat while trying to find a comfortable position. "Next question" I closed my eyes and relaxed my self. 'Should I torture him- NO!' I opened my eyes and smiled blankly at Cesar. "What's your plan?" Cesar once again ignored my question and started humming that made me pissed even more. I heard Tio Bruno made a 'tch' sound and head to my old bed and sat there. We gotta hurry. "Well you can't do your plan now anyways since we have you" I humbly said but surprisingly Cesar chuckled..... and that chuckle turned into a laughter. I widen my eyes and panicked but thank goodness Tio ran to him and shut his mouth. Cesar managed to let little giggles behind Tio's hand. 'What does that mean? Wait.... I feel like I'm missing something.... but what is that?'

3rd Person's POV

Mirabel then now went to the bed and sat there to think of that 'missing detail'. Meanwhile on the other hand , Cesar licked Bruno's palm to remove it but that made Bruno pissed. Bruno slapped his face but Cesar didn't mind it because he continued to complain about the taste of Bruno's hand. On the other other hand, Agustin continued to sing as loud as he can to cover the conversation between Cesar and Mirabel. 'Are they done yet-' Agustin thought but that was cut off when Dolores went upstairs angrily to his Tio. "Can you quite down please?" Dolores asked his Tio and Agustin stopped for a moment and looked at her niece. "I GOT THREE HOLES FOR IT LIKE A PRETZEL MHHHM. TIGHT AS VIRGIN BOY DONT GET NERVOUS TIGHTTTTTT" Dolores made a deep and angry squeak and just left covering her ears but Agustin didn't stopped. "I'M HERE TO SERVE YOU COSTUMER SERVICE RIGHTTT" he yelled tearing up about the lyrics. Its not the best but that's the song that came first in his mind thought he hopes that Antonio won't hear him. He's quite enjoying it though-

Mirabel's POV

'Hmm what is it? What is it? Hmmmm..... WAIT!' "ARGHHHH shit" I yelled in frustation and ran outside. Right! The man who I saw before I passed out! He was with someone but he already escaped. Whatever! I need to guard the town now. I opened the door harshly making Papa on the outside stop singing or whatever he was doing. I ran while ignoring Papa's shouts.

----------------
I'm sorry about Agustin✋😭 I don't know what happened to me😭😭