Ep.2 I'm Finally here

Searching, running, crying, laughing, smiling. This is how my day started. As I left the plane I was a huge living mess. I don't know what was worse. Running late or getting lost. I went out and took a cab finally escaping the biggest disaster of my life.

As I stood in front of the building where I assume they are living right now, got me back to reality. The words " ZGDX GAMING " made me want to puke. I hate games, but I'm still here. Everything is because of my huge heart.

Finely escaping my thoughts I went closer to the door and knocked like the people living there are my good friends. Unfortunately, I knew nothing about people who were happily living in this building. I knew absolutely nothing and it was scaring me. To my surprise, the door quickly opened and showed my precious cousin with a bright smile.

" You're finally here! " He smiled even wider if it's possible and wrapped his arms around me turning it into a warm, tight hug. We were standing like this for a few minutes, enjoying our time together after this long.

" Yeah, it was quite a long time. You look way more handsome now. " I said as I pulled away and Ming blushed at my words.

" Is my older cousin blushing? No way. Is it you? " I laughed.

" Stop. I told them that you don't know Chinese or Korean so talk only in English. If they would say something about you in these languages tell me. "

" I'm already scared and you're scaring me even more. " I looked into his eyes.

" Am I? I'm sorry. "

A few moments later we were in the house.

" No one is home yet. They went for a walk or should I say shopping. " He looked around the house and made a curious smile.

" This will be your room. So you better unpack, they are coming back home. " He smiled again.

" Thank you, Ming. " He stopped in his tracks when he heard that and turned back at me.

" For what? " He was curious or maybe stupid.

" For inviting me here. I could have just stayed in the hotel. " I smiled lightly.

" I did it for myself, not for you. Why are you thanking me? " he joked.

" Still. Thank you. "

" No problem. We're a family after all. "

A few minutes later...

Ming's Point of view

Everybody was already home, and wondering if Vivian was already here. Chubby was excited. More than when he was the last time when Tong Yao joined the team. Maybe his excitement comes because she's my cousin, or maybe because she doesn't look Asian at all. I was curious why she's my cousin and doesn't look Asian, not even a little. Turns out that my Grandfather was Chinese and my grandmother was American which led to their children being more like Chinese people and here I came a beautiful Chinese man.

" Is she coming? Did she fall asleep? " Cat was walking around impatiently waiting for Vivian to come downstairs, but she was taking a bit too long.

" I don't get it. Why are you so excited about it? Haven't you seen a girl before? " K spat harshly and at that moment I was pissed at him.

" Can you stop with your sh!t? Are you gay? Why are you acting like that all of a sudden when a girl comes to our house? " Lu Yue looked pissed. And not gonna lie, he did have a point.

" What did you just say? Gay? Do you want me to show you how do gays look like? " K was furious. He stood from the sofa trying to hit Lu Yue. But at that moment Vivian walked down the stairs.

As she saw all those people and the scene in front of her I saw her eyes getting wider. She was indeed confused and shocked at the moment. As soon as Lu Yue saw Vivian's reaction he immediately stood up making all of them look at her and make Vivian feel uncomfortable.

" Hi. I'm Tong Yao. Nice to finally meet you. Ming has talked about you a lot. " Tong Yao made her way to my cousin first making Vivian feel welcome. Everybody seemed happy having a new person in the house, but K still looked pissed at what Lu Yue said. He didn't even glance at Vivian and walked away leaving us downstairs.

" I'll check on him. " Cat smiled as he went after his best friend.

" Don't mind him. It's just K. He's often like that. " Cheng shrugged his shoulders making Vivian smile a bit.

I was happy seeing her getting along with my team very well. Everybody seemed to enjoy her presence and have fun. Nobody knew that in front of them stands a famous dance choreographer and a huge star from the hospital. They all were into games, not music or news, so they had no idea what was going on outside their world.

She did enjoy that she wasn't recognized and could have a proper friendship with people from this house. As I know she wouldn't have come, but she was transferred there from a hospital in California. I'm really glad that they transferred her here, now I can spend more time with her even if she will stay in the hospital for most of the time.