Ep.4 It's nearly here

I woke up earlier than expected.  It has always been hard for me to sleep in a new place. No matter where the first night I always struggle with sleep. I wasn't in the mood to go downstairs because I knew that I will run into someone there. I simply left my warm sheets and went into the bathroom to freshen up.  The mark on my wrist looked disgusting.  It had purple and blue colors and it made me sick. It has been a long time since I was physically abused by someone and the thought of the past always has to come back to my mind when something happens. I decided to just put my sweatpants and an oversized hoodie on so nobody could see the mark. I haven't a first aid kit in my room, so I had to struggle with bigger clothes.

As I finished I finally decided to go downstairs to grab something to eat. I made my way downstairs and saw the whole team sitting with their computers, probably practicing for their next match.  I shrugged my shoulders and went to the kitchen. I cooked ramyun and headed to the living room. I was eating silently trying not to let out any noise that could make them lose the game or get distracted by it.

When they were done I could tell that they won. After the match with their neighbors, they all went to eat something that Rui ordered. All of them were sitting around the dining table one by one.

" Hey, Vivi can you help me here? " Ming called me from the kitchen.

" Yeah, sure, coming. " I stood up leaving the place I was sitting before. I did see how K was glaring at me and all I could do was just roll my eyes at him. I approached Ming who was holding chopsticks.

" Can you take those glasses? " he pointed at a closet near me.

" Yeah, no problem.  " I opened the closet door and reached for the first glass, but my hoodie's sleeve at that moment slid down revealing the mark from the last night.

" What the hell happened to your wrist? " Ming dropped the chopsticks and took my hand studying the mark.

" Oh, it's nothing. " I tried to pull my hand away 'cause I heard people walking our way. They were standing near us and watching the scene.

" Nothing? Do you call this nothing? Look at the bruise on your wrist.  How can it be nothing? Who did this to you? Don't you dare lie to me? Did he come back? " Ming asked nonstop and when I heard the last question all it did was make me feel down.

" No, he didn't. " I shook my head and felt a hot tear rolling down my cheek. I tried to wipe it off, but it didn't help. I was already beginning to cry. Ming immediately embraced me with his warm body. At this moment I didn't care that there were people behind me whom I barely knew I just couldn't bear the thought of HIM at the moment.

K's Point Of View...

I was looking at her with guilt. I shouldn't have done that to her. I can tell that it was painful and now I felt guilty.  I know that I wasn't in the best state, but I should have never done that. All of them were watching the scene, so I just left the house.

Walking around and thinking about the mistake I made last night I approached the chemist's shop. Realizing why I got here, I went in. Walking around and talking with a worker I finally get to go back home.

The whole ride home I was thinking of a solution how to give her the medication, but with a chance to avoid her at this moment.  I indeed was pissed, but I do feel guilty. I'm not going to change my feelings toward her, but I'll try to clear the mess I made.

As I walked back home I checked if she was around when I saw that she wasn't there I silently went upstairs and straight up to her room. As I put the medication on the floor and knocked on the door I quickly hid behind the wall to make sure that she accepted it. As I was hiding I heard the door of her room opening.

" Are they children?  Knocking and running away? What kind of house is this? " she was mumbling. I peeked at her and saw her taking the bag.

" What a jerk. " She giggled and closed the door taking the bag with her. A smirk left my lips when I happily took my way back downstairs to another practice for tomorrow's game.

" Why are you smiling? " Lu Yue glared at me, I could sense that he was still mad. He and she are already good friends. A due who can make you go crazy...

" None of your business.  " I glared back at him.

" Look how quickly you can switch your emotions. " Cat laughed.

" Just shut up. " I looked at him and he immediately stopped laughing.

" No. Why were you smiling like an idiot? " Tong Yao who was sitting next to me now was looking at me like I was hiding the top secret.

" Shouldn't we play? " The whole time I was looking behind my computer.

" You're so boring " She looked back to look at the screen and all of us put our headphones on preparing for the match.