Ep.3 First Fight

I've always liked eating ice cream at night. It was a very strange habit of mine. I left my precious Estella in the room and went out to the kitchen 'cause I knew that I put my chocolate ice cream in the freezer when I came here. Step by step I was already sitting on the counter with my big box of chocolate ice cream. Living alone was a bit easier. No one could come from another room besides Estella and no one could take something I had. Living with someone indeed changes that a lot.

As I was silently sitting there with my pajama pants and an oversized sweater eating ice cream I heard footsteps, but I didn't move an inch.  Opposite I stayed still, hoping that this person won't come into the kitchen. Unfortunately, the person came, but it wasn't someone I knew. I quietly fixed my glasses and ate like nothing happened, because nothing happened. The person turned on the light and I immediately shut my eyes because it was too bright.

" Jesus Christ " K grabbed his chest like his heart is going to stop any minute. I opened my eyes seeing his glare which I hated. One thing I hated was glares from people I didn't know.

" What the hell are you doing here? " He took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the time. " It's 2 AM are you good? People usually are sleeping at this hour. Jesus, I almost died. " he walked to the sink and took a glass of water.

" Sorry. " Still silently eating my Ice-cream I lowered my head.

" Jesus Christ " He scoffed.

" You shouldn't say this phrase this often. " I looked up at him.

" And who are you to order me around? You're just a guest, don't forget your place. " He glared at me like I was nothing, but a piece of garbage.

" Know my place? Do you even know what the hell are you talking about? " I stood upon the ground. He was about 8-9 centimeters taller than me, so I felt a bit small in front of him.

" What are you trying to say shorty?  You just came here from America absolutely for nothing. Oh right. You came to visit Ming. But one thing I don't understand.  Why the F*ck did you have to stay here? Aren't there any Hotels? " He dangerously came closer to me.

" I stayed because Ming was insisting. Do you think that I would like to live in the same house as a person like you? You do have confidence, don't you? And that confidence will make you drown one day. Mark my words. " I was about to go when he grabbed my hand tight not even thinking to let go. It was painful.

" What do you mean by ' a person like you '? Have some manners. I live here and you just came here to visit. You stand on my floor, sit on my couch, use my internet, and eat my food. And you still have the attitude to talk back. I do have my confidence, especially with trashy things like you. " He tightened his grip, even more, making me control my tears, but I still dared to stand up for myself.

" There is no such thing as ' Me ' and ' Mine ' for you. You live with 7 people here and have a guest. You don't need to worry about your food. I buy it myself 'cause I'm allergic to most Chinese food, so you better mind your words. And what did you say? ' Trashy Things ' have you seen yourself in the mirror? You look like a zombie. No one would ever dare to take you as a life partner. You should know better why I came here and what is going to happen soon, that I have to come all the way here from America, not only because of Ming. You should Google more information, not only play those stupid video games. "  I spat.

" Stupid video games? I see you have a death wish. I will show you where stupid things come from. " He tightened his grip even more making me hold back as hard as I could.

" Pabo. " I looked right into his eyes as I said that word.

" What did you just say? Did you say Pabo? Who are you calling an idiot? And how do you know this word? " He came closer still holding my hand.

" Are you deaf? I said paranoid.  Are you hearing things now? You have nothing more to say just to blame me for everything, right? " I tried to take my hand out of his grip, but it was too painful. It felt like it was burning.

" You better stop insulting me, because I promise there won't be any good thing coming your way from now on. " He shocked me a little.

" You better let go of me before I called someone for help. " He just laughed at me, like I'm a useless thing who doesn't know what to say.

" Good. Go. But don't forget to not to come my way by any chance. " he finally let go of my hand and I rushed to my room leaving everything in the kitchen.

As I came into my room I ran to the bathroom and switched the lights on. The view from my wrist was more than amazing. It had a man hand's sized red mark. It wasn't the best thing that could've happened to me.