Ep.9 Another annoying person

!! Warning!! Details about ongoing surgery!

2 weeks passed after that cringe incident happened. How surprising that this son of the earth hasn't changed his attitude towards me at all. I even told my whole life's story and he still treats me the same way. My work in the hospital has improved a lot. The hospital's president said that it's almost impossible to be this good at doing surgery at the age of 25. What can I say, I probably deserved it. I've always been a top student and there were a few classes that I have never been to. For example, I have never been in Grades 7, 9, or 11. When it comes to studies I have always been serious about that thing and to my surprise it was successful.

" Dr. Adams! " My resident got me back from daydreaming.

" Yes? " I looked up at him 'cause he was a bit taller, not to mention the fact that he was a year older.

" Dr. Yu wants you in her surgery." I furrowed my eyebrows. she's capable of doing that. What is her problem? She has this stupid new hobby to disturb me every time and give me her surgeries. I'm done with her.

" Why me? " I mumbled.

" I guess she doesn't want to be judged, because there will be a few staff watching this surgery since it's a very important person from our hospital. " He just shrugged.

" She wants me to mess up her surgery, so she can keep her reputation? " I looked at him in disbelief.

I wouldn't lie if I would say that I started to hate this human being, she's just too much. I get home with a huge headache because of her and tomorrow I promised Lu Yue that I will go to watch the game. That wench can ruin my mood in a second. Why can't she just back off?

Finally being done cursing that witch, I came out of the dressing room and entered the OR. Yu Alissa was already washing her hands there. She glanced at me for a second and went to the patient. I scoffed as I washed my hands in anger. It was time for me to go home and she asked for me. What the hell did I do wrong to her? I entered the OR with my full outfit and went near the patient.

" Wanna start the surgery? " She smirked. Of course, she knew that I would help her, but not today.

" I'm sorry, doctor, but it's your surgery. People will misunderstand us. " I smirked back. She was indeed pissed.

" Scalpel. " She handed her hand still glaring at me.

" I hope you won't cut too much while staring at my beauty like this. " I have never shown my bitchy side to anyone in this hospital and I'm hella sure that I saw confusion in her eyes.

The surgery went well. It was going according to the plan, but somehow the pulse of the patient got higher. Everyone's eyes were focused on the surgeon who did a mistake. Dr. Yu was scared and confused at the same time.

" What's happening? I don't understand. " She looked around the patient, but there was no sign of complication.

" Move. " I coldly said. She looked at me making me annoyed. " Move I'll take it from here. " I slightly pushed her and she stood up as I set on the chair she set before.

" I need the smallest scalpel we have. Hurry up. " The nurse who stood near the table handed me the scalpel. I made sure to be careful before starting the whole thing.

" Prepare suction. " I looked at the nurse and she just nodded. As I cut the place near the patient's brain there immediately started blowing blood. I took the suction from the nurse's hand and started the process.

" Place the bag of blood for him. " I said as I finished my work and started to sew the hole in the patient's head. After I finished my job I went out to meet angry Dr. Yu. I mentally rolled my eyes knowing what she wants now.

" I'm sorry, Dr. But it was your mistake, so don't look at me with those scary eyes" I spat.

" My mistake? You had to start the surgery. How dare you blame me?" She came closer, but I didn't budge.

" I'm sorry, but it was your surgery. I just had to accompany you. And I would be happy if you stop bothering me because as far as I remember I work under Dr. Lu. Now I would like to leave. Good night. " I saw how pissed she was, but who cares? She has bothered me for more than 2 weeks already. Not to mention the fact that I have 2 surgeries a day sometimes more and everything's because of her. This is just too much.

At home...( ZGDX Gaming building )

I stepped into the house silently 'cause it was already 3 AM and I didn't want to wake any of them up. I knew how sleep is important for them, especially tonight. This whole day was so tiring and that brat made it even worse. I can only imagine what's going to happen to me the day after tomorrow 'cause tomorrow is my day off. I went to the kitchen and took a glass of water, but after I turned around the glass hit the cold kitchen floor.

" You startled me. " I said as I wiped the floor before taking the glass pieces. He just stood there watching me and it send shivers down my whole body.

" You just came back? " He asked while walking to the fridge making me look at him with confusion.

" Hmm." I hummed in response. He was looking at me while sipping water.

" Why so late? " He asked again. I would lie if I would say that he's not confusing me at all. Every time I get back home he's walking around like a psycho.

" I had an unexpected surgery. " I rolled my eyes in irritation.

" Go to sleep. " I heard him say before he left the kitchen.

" What's up with this guy? " I mumbled to myself.