Ep.10 Dinner with homies

... And it was time for him to finally say the words he was holding for so long. He was looking at me with loving and at the same time sad eyes. It was as if I'm going to disappear any second.

" I love you, Vivian. I do. If you ever forgive me for everything I've done to you, I would like to make those bad memories better. " A tear escaped his eye as I teared up too. I lifted my right hand and placed my thumb on his left cheek.

" You don't have to be sorry, my love. I have already forgiven you a long time ago. I'm sure there will be time to make new memories. I promise" Another tear left his eye and I felt my face getting wet because of his tears. He was slowly leaning in as I was laying on the hospital bed.

" Vivian! Come on, we're going to be late!" I opened my eyes as I understood that it was just a dream. I was relieved that I wasn't dying, but I was sad as well not knowing why. I looked at Lu Yue who was standing near my bed and I glared at him.

" Do you know what have you done now? " I asked in an angry tone. He just shrugged.

" LU YUE! YOU'RE SO DEAD! " I jumped off my bed and started chasing him around as he was running like crazy making me giggle a little.

Before the first match.

" Vivian. " Patty came to me and looked straight into my eyes.

" Yes, my lovely friend? " I looked at him as I stood in front of him.

" Can you kiss me for better luck?" He asked with a shy smile as I froze.

" Yah! Pang!!! " Ming shouted from the other side of the room.

" It was a joke, Ming, I swear. It was just a joke! Don't kill me. I'm too young. " Patty ran out of the room leaving us laughing at him.

" I'm warning each one of you. Don't ever do that again. Especially you, Lu Yue. " Ming warned as I was just watching him and trying to control my laughter.

" Stop scolding poor children and go. It's already time. " I smiled.

" Lu Yue I'll come back soon. Rui, look after him. " Ming looked at us one more time before they went out. I would lie if I would say that I haven't seen that short glance from K.

" Isn't he overreacting? " Rui asked as our trio sat on the soft couch. In my opinion, Rui had a point, but from Ming's place, he also had the right to be this kind of a person because of the past.

" I would like him to stop, but past shadows are still hunting me. " I nodded to myself.

" What do you mean? " Lu Yue asked looking confused.

" I somehow was involved in a criminal case and I was a victim. " I smiled through the pain.

I did tell them everything and I think it was the right thing to do. They promised not to tell anybody and I trusted them, a lot. We were now sitting in the staff room and watching the game. It was the last match and the boys as well as Tong Yao wanted to win. And they did, they won the last match and became this season's champions.

" YAAAAA!!! " Rui and Ming stood up hugging each other as the team came back to the room. I went near them to congratulate them.

" You were amazing, Tong Yao. " I said as I hugged her tight. I hugged each one of them tight to show my support towards them and their good job. It was K's time for a supporting hug, but I was scared to hug him so I just stick my hand out for him to shake it, but what happened next shocked me.

K grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a tight hug. I was in a huge shock but still managed to hug him back.

" Don't be shy. You know I deserved it. " He tightened the hug making my heart flutter. At that moment I was scared that he will feel it 'cause our bodies were closer than I wanted them to be. The warmth I felt while hugging him as making me a bit embarrassed. My cheeks turned pink, so I snuggled into his neck in case someone sees it. I heard a giggle from him and I have no idea what had happened to my heart at the time. We heard that someone cleared his throat and everybody in the room could guess who was it. We pulled away and looked at mad Ming.

" Let's go for dinner. I'm hungry. " Cheng spoke and we agreed.

We entered the restaurant and found our table. I was sitting between Lu Yue and Ming, and K was sitting in front of me between Patty and Cat. It's funny how I still have no idea what's Cat's real name. I ordered a Margarita pizza while overs ate Chinese food. I saw the way Patty playfully glared at me so I spoke up.

" What's your problem, Fatty? " I teased him.

" Why aren't you eating normal food? " He looked me in the eyes.

" Are you calling my precious pizza not normal? " I furrowed my eyebrows.

" Yes. " He confidently spoke. " Here, take some from me " He was about to put his food on my plate, but I managed to stop him.

" I can't eat it, don't give me that. "

" But why? It's delicious." He hissed.

" She's allergic to it, donkey. " K interrupted looking at his plate and taking his chopsticks. We stared at him for a moment before Cat spoke.

" And how do you know that? " He looked at his friend with conserved in his eyes.

" We had a very ' nice ' conversation. " K rolled his eyes.

" Aish. K knows more about you than I do!" Lu Yue made a sad face as well as Tong Yao.

" Well, you never asked, so stop pretending. " I looked at him before taking a bit of my pizza.

Chubby, Fatty, and Pang are the same person!