New Book!💜

Hello again!

Throughout this time since I published the last episode of Make It Right, I understood that I did wrong by ending this book that way. In the end, I decided to make a story with a sad ending.

This book actually had to have a tragic ending. Vivian had to die in the last episode and K had to kill himself after. A friend of mine said that I can not do this because the book was going very well and he liked the storyline that much that the thought of Vivian dying in K's arms would be way too upsetting.

I thought for some time about his words and came up with an idea that Vivian should survive the fall, but should forget K and everything that happened in the first book of Make It Right.

A lot of you, the ones who read my first ever published book in English were curious about the upcoming second book of Make It Right. I have made up my mind that I should write the second book of this story and let K make it up to Vivian, and try to do everything he can to make Vivian fall in love with him.

I don't know when, but I'm pretty sure that the second book of Make It Right is going to be written no matter what.

Now I have finished the work I have been doing even before publishing this book. It can look like I'm trying to make you read it, what of course I want you to do😈, but trust me if you stan DAY6 and can't let go of Park Jaehyung. I mean the way he left the band on January 1st of this year. BoRdErSz is what you need.