01. Fan

"Thank you for coming today! It is my second concert so I am still slightly nervous. I will probably always be nervous because I want to be able to give an amazing experience to each of you, whether it is your first time coming or not.

However, seeing all of you allowed me to have a visual reminder of the love and support I have received from you. And it gives me the strength and courage to deliver my performances. I can't thank you enough for it.

Do get home safely. And I wish all of you a good night! Hope you enjoyed."

Mew finished his concert with a short speech and a breathtaking smile. Cheers sounded amidst the crowd, some still waving their banners excitedly.

Mew waved to the audience while he exited the stage and went backstage.

He nodded gratefully to Forth who handed him a bottle of water. Sweat dripped down his forehead, trickling down his chest and disappearing down the low cut neckline.

After quenching his thirst, he was about to sit down when Forth, his manager, gently held him up.

"Come on. The faster you change, the faster you can reach home and get some rest."

Even though the thought of just laying on the floor was extremely appealing to him, Mew nodded. What Forth said made sense.

While he walked to the changing room, he felt something bump into him.

Looking down, he was surprised to find that it was not 'something' but 'someone'.

A small boy had bumped into him. He sat down on the floor, adjusting a large bouquet of sunflowers carried in his tiny arms.

Mew hurriedly squatted down, worried. "Are you alright?"

The boy looked up at him. "I am alright P' Mew!"

"Okay. But let me just check in case alright?"

The boy nodded, his brown fluffy hair ruffled.

Mew gently carried the boy in his arms and sat him on a chair. He slowly moved the boy's legs to check the mobility, and checked for any scrapes. Finding no problems, he relaxed.

"Are you lost? Where are your parents?" He gently asked the boy.

"I came with my uncle. Don't worry, I am not lost. I came here backstage to find you!" The boy replied energetically.

With Mew seated on the floor, he was at eye level with the boy.

Mew hadn't realised that blue could be such hot fire until he saw the boy's eyes.

His eyes were the blue of every dancing sky, infinite hues illuminated by newborn light.
In his blue eyes a golden caramel radiated from each pupil as if it were a bright new sun.

"Why did you come to find me?" Mew asked.

"I am your fan Phi! These are for you." The boy stood up and handed him the bouquet.

Mew couldn't help but smile at how adorable his young fan is.

"Thank you for the bouquet. What is your name?"

The boy grinned. He straightened his button down shirt, dusting off his knee-length pants.

"I am Bright! I am seven this year."

"Thank you Bright. I am honoured to have you as my fan."

"I know right?" Bright winked.

Mew chuckled. Bright is extremely cute. With brown hair, blue eyes, dressed in a white button down with green palm leaves printed on, khaki pants, he looked like a child model.