23. Ready

After dinner: Mew and Gulf returned to their room while the children joined David and Layla

After showering, Mew walked out in his bathrobe. He laid on the bed, his cheeks growing warmer as he thought about it.

"How am I going to seduce Gulf? I don't have a clue how."

However, Mew didn't have to plan anything.

When he walked out from the restroom, Gulf gaped.

Mew looked so sexy. The water dripped from his hair, trickling down his collarbone and disappearing past the bathrobe. The bathrobe was loose, such that when Mew walked past him to lie on the bed, Gulf caught a glimpse of Mew's pink perky nipples.

Gulf rushed to the restroom, hoping a cold shower will help. But even after fifteen minutes, it didn't calm his raging boner.

He gave up and decided to use his hand. Moans and pants could be heard, even though Gulf was biting down on a hand towel.

Gulf's attempts to stifle his moans were futile as Mew could hear them. Taking a deep breath, Mew walked towards the bathroom. Twisting the doorknob, he was surprised to find it unlocked. In Gulf's haste, he forgot to lock it.

Opening the door, Mew was greeted by a beautiful sight. Tears brimmed Gulf's shut eyes as he continued to jerk off. His back rested against the marble wall, his hand moving up and down between his quivering legs.

Mew smirked. Walking forward quietly, his hand slid behind Gulf's back, causing Gulf to blearily open his eyes. The towel dropped from his mouth when he realised Mew was with him.

Mew pulled Gulf against his chest, his hand enveloping Gulf's hand from behind, stopping Gulf's movements.

Gulf blushed. "W-what are you doing here Mew?" Gulf asked Mew, his voice coming out as a whisper.

"I couldn't bear to let you do all the work. Let me be the one to pleasure you." Mew's husky voice drew a breathy sigh from Gulf.

Mew captured Gulf's lips in a heated kiss. His kiss is not at all the same as those movie stars, but one steeped in a passion that ignites. Gulf could feel their primal desire as he embraced Mew back, his arms looped around Mew's neck, legs around Mew's waist.

Mew walked them towards the bed, Gulf on top of Mew. Breaking apart the kiss for air, Gulf gazed at Mew darkly. Mew looked absolutely delicious. His jet black hair was splayed across his forehead. His lips were swollen and red, tinted with a sheen of saliva. Rose red painted across his fair cheeks. Soft pants leaving his mouth.

But Gulf reigned in his desire. Gulping, he asked Mew the question he was afraid of.

"But are you ready for it? Isn't it your first time with a man?"

He never made a move to take the next step because he was afraid that Mew might suddenly reconsider his decision of being in a romantic relationship.

If Mew went back to his original decision of not wanting to be in a romantic relationship, but Gulf had already given all of himself, Gulf knew that he would break.

Mew gazed into Gulf's eyes.

"And what about you? Isn't it your first time with a person?"

Mew replied, smiling tenderly at Gulf. He cupped Gulf's cheeks, continuing.

"I was ready ever since you asked me to be your boyfriend.

With you, I will always be ready. Whether it is taking the next step in our relationship, whether it is being with you at the aisle and saying our vows, whether it is officially being husbands, whether it is having kids with you.