24. Soon

Gulf snuggled closer to the heat source. Since he was a light sleeper, his mind quickly registered that he was snuggling Mew.

He opened his eyes, eyes softening as he gazed at the blessed sight before him.

The curtains fluttered against the sea breeze, allowing the sun rays to shine through the balcony window.

It cast a golden glow on Mew's fair skin, making him look even more ethreal. Mew laid on his stomach, Gulf's marks on his back clearly displayed. The purplish marks trailed down, past the duvet. Gulf was tempted to move it aside to catch a glimpse of Mew's beautiful ass. Those kneadable fluffy buttcheeks, like steamed buns.

How he couldn't wait to wake up to this sight every day.

No longer being able to resist, Gulf crawled underneath the duvet and started preparing Mew. He was happy to find Mew still slightly loose.

"Gulf? What are you doing?" Mew drawled, his eyes still shut.

Gulf just smirked devilishly. "Having my morning breakfast."

Mew laughed, his eyes fluttering open. He flipped over and spread his legs wider. "Aren't you sore too?"

"Yeah. But breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It can't be skipped." Gulf said innocently.

"Aaahhhnnnn~"

Mew's eyes rolled back when Gulf's length suddenly entered him, replacing Gulf's fingers. The sudden thickness made him gasp softly.

"Insatiable beast..." Mew murmured. Looping his arms around Gulf's neck, he brought Gulf closer, kissing him. They exchanged a lazy kiss, Gulf thrusting at a slow, relaxed pace.

"But you like it too..." Gulf pulled at Mew's bottom lip. He fastened his pace, causing Mew to have to clutch the bedboard.

"You know me so well~" Mew winked.

Mew's God-like body glistened from the faint sheen of sweat. His biceps flexed as he held onto the bedboard. The white duvet pooled around Mew, making the sight before Gulf look even more like a masterpiece.

In Gulf's eyes, Mew looks so perfect. The love he feels for Mew, the happiness he feels, the bliss, threatens to burst out.

"I love you Mew."

Amidst the tears and cloud of pleasure, Mew heard Gulf. He leaned forward and pecked Gulf's lips, smiling shyly at Gulf.

"Love you too Gulf."

Gulf swooned at Mew's cute reaction.

"Why are you so cute~"

He thrusts in and out even faster, drawing moans and pants from both of them. Eventually, he brought them to their high, both cumming.

Afterwards, they took a shower together. It took a little bit longer than normal but they enjoyed it so that's what matters.

-----

Mew and Gulf went to join the rest for breakfast. They had arranged to meet at one of the local restaurants.

"Dad! Daddy!" Win ran towards them, hugging their legs.

Gulf and Mew had told Win to feel free to call them dads if he wants. And although Win knew that he would eventually have to leave this family, he wanted to feel part of it. Even if it was only for a short while.

Mew carried Win in his arms, giving him a peck on the forehead. He did the same to Bright before greeting Layla and David.

"Did you have a nice night? And morning?" Bright smirked knowingly.