18. Not alone

"Chicken porridge again??" Gulf pouted, stirring his spoon aimlessly.

It was his fifth day of eating porridge, fruits etc. It may not seem alot, but that is a total of fifteen meals!

He flinched when the door opened.

"Don't play with your food Gulf." Mew walked into the room without looking at him.

Gulf huffed indignantly. "How do you know I am playing with my food? You are not even looking at me."

After Mew placed the drinks on the bedside table, he walked towards Gulf. Leaning forward, he made eye contact with the brown-eyed man.

Gulf blushed. Having been pampered by Mew these few days, it makes him feel all mushy.

Mew smiled that perfect smile of his, taking Gulf's breath away. He didn't notice Mew cupping his cheeks until Mew squished them.

"M-mew!"

Mew mischievously squished Gulf's cheeks several times more before pecking him on the lips.

"If you had followed your diet daily, you would have had your breadcheeks already. So since you dont have them yet, it means you don't follow your diet, playing with your food instead."

Blowing the hot porridge, he lifted the spoon before Gulf.

Gulf tilted his head while he ate from the spoon. Wait a minute...

"Hey! What is this about breadcheeks?"

Gulf placed his hands over his cheeks.

"Your cheeks, they are so fluffy. Like bread. Soft and cushiony. That I just want to gobble you up."

Gulf nearly choked on his porridge. Looking up, he was met with Mew's eyes. There was a sparkle of mischief, his eyes glazed with lust and desire.

Gulf decided to play along. It wasn't often that Mew initated it -- making him feel excited.

"So that is a fetish of yours?"

"Only for you." Mew winked.

Gulf would have pulled him into a deep kiss but his lips were met with a spoonful of porridge.

"After you have been cleared by the doctor Gulf." Mew smiled apologetically at Gulf's sulking.

He wants it badly too. Seeing Gulf acting cute and craving for his attention made him want to devour the younger. But they would have a whole lifetime for that. For Gulf's health, he can wait.

"Dad, aren't you a little too old to be fed?" Bright commented as he walked into the room.

Gulf ignored Bright's words and opened his mouth, signalling Mew to continue feeding him.

"I won't deny myself the TLC Bright." Gulf said, swallowing the last spoonful of porridge.

Bright looked up from his game. "More like you won't deny yourself being pampered by Mew." He said, continuing to play with his nintendo switch.

Gulf's cheeks flushed red. Hey, no one can deny wanting to be pampered by a hot and sexy man like Mew.

"Well, I love to do it. And will continue to do so even after you have recovered." Mew pressed a kiss to Gulf's cheek, discreetly biting on the fluffy breadcheeks.

Gulf yelped, touching his cheek.

And he calls me and Bright the devils.

-----

After Mew left the room, Gulf turned and faced his son.

"Bright?"

"Yes?"