14. Subconscious

A/N: A chapter for BeamForth.

After that night in Lipsi, Beam and Forth continued to have sex with each other. Their bodies were compatible, their sexual desires were satisfied.

But it wasn't just lust and desire anymore. Subconsciously, they were slowly changing.

They no longer hooked up with other people, no longer flirted, no longer responded to people seeking them for a night of fun.

To Beam and Forth, it just doesn't provide enjoyment anymore. Forth finds himself comparing the people to Beam, how they can never match Beam's looks. Beam finds himself comparing the people to Forth, how they can never match Forth's rough sex yet soft, puppy-like personality.

They start to meet not just for sex. For a simple meal, a run at dawn, a movie that was released.

But they didn't tell each other of their growing feelings. Scared to change anything between them.

-----

During the premiere

Forth received a notification from his apple watch.

Beam had given him the watch. He explained that his line of work was dangerous and he makes many enemies. The watch would be able to notify him if anything happens to Forth. He then showed Forth that he has the same watch, saying that it is only fair if he gets 'tracked' too, that Forth will get notifications if anything happens to him.

Reading the notification, Forth became worried. Why does it say that Beam's heart rate was above 120 beats per minute? Beam doesn't work out at this time. His heart rate should be average, between 60-100.

He walked to Mew, wanting to confide his worries.

Just as he was about to tell Mew, Ming appeared.

That was when Forth knew his worries were not unfounded, reality becoming a nightmare.

-----

Forth breathed a sigh of relief upon hearing what Pha had said.

He was relieved that Beam's condition was not bad, that his injuries were light.

He was saddened to think that Beam would be in pain, no matter how light the injuries are.

He was haunted by the thought, what if Beam...What if Beam did not survive the accident? He would have lost the love of his life.

The mixture of emotions overwhelmed him. He wasn't one to cry. He was the youngest in the family, carefree. He was the head hazer, always bravely facing any difficulties.

But tears trickled down his face. He crumbled down at the thought of losing Beam.

Forth placed his hand over Beam's, his heart slightly settled upon feeling how warm Beam's hand is.

Beam was not just a friend. He was not just someone he has sex with.

Beam was the one he loves. The one he couldn't live without.

He kissed Beam's forehead. "I will be back soon love."

A/N: Sorry I don't write much about ForthBeam in this story and if it seems rushed. I like this pairing a lot but don't really know how to write them. I had even started a few chapters of this pairing in another book, the book centred on ForthBeam, but didn't publish because I wasn't sure how to continue it.

I want to post the next chapter but I can't write it in time for today:( I will update it in the next few days.

And I just want to thank everyone for their support. Both for this book, my first MewGulf book and other books.

 Both for this book, my first MewGulf book and other books

I was especially surprised to see that my first MewGulf book, Complete, that I posted 1

I was especially surprised to see that my first MewGulf book, Complete, that I posted 1.5 years ago had became #1 again for a few rankings several weeks ago.

To tell the truth, I didn't know if I would write again after Complete. Many things can happen and I didn't know if I would still be here, on Wattpad and/or Earth.

And yet, here I am again. Writing Kids. Thank you everyone for your support:')