AWAY

Hi guys, I hope you had a great day. I spent the day with my friends because I had a permission to leave the hospital for the day (for a friend's birthday) and we went to a cat café (you know the place where you can drink, eat with cats all over you !) It was so much fun and they gave me presents (even if it was not my birthday), and then i went to say hello to one of my teacher who wanted to give me a gift, and she offered me a notebook, cinnamon mints and a little note which is soooo cute, I was nearly crying :')

Well, I'll keep updating this story as soon as I can because you guys seem to enjoy it so much ! Thanks for your support it means a lot, I love you all <3

Take care x

TW : Slight Panic Attack, Alcohol

Sarah POV :

I came back to Lizzie's room to see if I could clean her dishes, but when I knocked, I heard nothing so I decided to enter. And at my big surprise, she wasn't here, and her window was open. I look by the window, the anxiety creeping in my body, to discover a little mark on the grass of the garden, just at the bottom of her window.

And I ran downstairs.

"Holland !! Lizzie ran away, SHE RAN AWAY !!" I screamed.

"What ? How- what happened ?" She asked me standing up.

"I don't know ! Her window is wide open and I noticed a mark on the grass, I think she jumped out of the window and- and ran away ! Oh my god, oh my god ! Holland what are we going to do ?! We're responsible and she's weak and alone !! Oh my god..." I was totally panicking at this point, and Holland tried to calm me down.

"Babe, breathe. You can't panic now, we need to find a way to find her."

I took some deep breathe and managed to think about what we were going to do, as I could see Holland was very stressed as well.

"Okay, you're going to stay here and wait if she come back. At the same time I'm going to take the car and drive a bit around the neighborhood, maybe I'll find her there." I said, trying to contain my concern.

Holland nodded and sat at the counter, putting her head on her hands. I took my purse and the car keys and I ran outside. I started driving along the road at a low speed, in order to find her, even if she must have been hiding somewhere. But after thirty minutes of research, she was nowhere to be seen. I came back home and Holland jumped when I entered the front door.

"Did you find her ??" She asked me with hope, but I shook my head and said "So I suppose she didn't come back neither."

Holland also shook her head. I didn't know what we needed to do, we had been foster family since a week and we already lost our first foster child. I felt so guilty, but I knew the right decision was to call Helena, and the cops.

Lizzie POV :

I ran for few minutes until I was too exhausted. I stopped at the entrance of a park and sat against a tree. I took the sushi from my pocket and ate some of them. But I suddenly realized that I didn't took a bottle of water, and I was so thirsty. I took the last piece of energy left in my body and walked to a little grocery shop. When I entered the place, I saw some drunk guys, buying bottles of alcohol.

I waited for them to pay and then I arrived to the counter. The salesman raised his eyes in my direction and did a movement with his head to ask me what I waited.

"Uuuuugh..." I suddenly thought of all the drunk people I met in my life, and they always looked like they had no problem at all when they were under alcohol, and that was what I needed, having not more problems.

"I'll take a bottle of alcohol please."

"Are you old enough to buy alcohol ?"

I simply nodded, because one could clearly notice that I was only sixteen."

"I'll need an ID." He sighed.

I pretended to search in my bag but obviously my ID said that I was underage so I explained at the salesman that I had forget forgotten it.

"Well, I can't sell you alcohol, here a coke." He said handing me a can.

"No thanks." I looked down until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Let me pay." Said one of the drunk man from before.

I raised my eyes to him and shook my head. "Thank you but I can't accept that. It's okay, I'll go."

"No no ! It's on me !" He said quite loudly, squeezing my shoulder. He bought me a bottle of vodka and I thanked him and left the store. But when I was going back to the park, I felt like I was being followed. I was scared to turn to see if someone was really behind me so I just kept walking on different roads, in order to verify my suspicion. And soon, I realized someone was really following me. I tried to walk faster and entered the park for the second time of the day. It was very dark in the park so I thought the person wasn't gonna see me if I hid behind a tree, but they did. I pretended to look for something in my pockets when he stopped in front of me.