SAVIOUR

I'm writing a lot lately because I'm so fucking bored in the hospital. Today it's been two weeks that I'm in here and i don't quite feel better, but I obviously stopped my bad habits because they're very careful here so it's a good news I guess ?

Well, how are you guys ?

Take care x

TW : Mention of Rape, PTSD

Sarah POV :

We looked for Lizzie the whole night, unsuccessfully. When we came home to get a little bit of sleep, I just couldn't bring myself to rest and I cried the rest of the time. On the early morning, the cops called me again.

"Hello Miss Paulson ?"

"Yes this is she. Did you find her ??" I said with hope.

"Unfortunately no, but we got something. She went to buy alcohol in a small grocery shop, and the salesman who refused to sell her a bottle told us that a drunk man bought Lizzie vodka, and that he might had followed her after that."

"What ??" I screamed on the phone. "What does that mean ?? Did he kidnapped her ??"

"We don't know yet, but we're going to look for him as he is a regular customer of the grocery shop. Maybe it'll help us know more about where is Elizabeth."

"Okay.. Thank you." I said, feeling the tears coming fast, so I hang up. Holland woke up next to me, but I could tell she didn't had a lot of sleep neither.

"Then didn't find her, did them ?" She asked me noticing the tears falling on my already wet cheeks.

I shook my head and she hugged me, so tight. Holland had always been here for me, since we met and I'm so grateful to have her in my life because she supports me all the time and honestly, I don't know what I would've do is she wasn't here when Lizzie disappeared.

I pulled out of the hug and looked at my lover. "What are we going to do ?" I asked hopeless.

"We're going to keep searching, looking for her until we know where she is. And remember, she's strong, she is okay I'm sure she is." Holland reassured me, but it was so hard to think that. If she was okay, she would be back, or at least at the orphanage, but she was no where to be seen.

We both got ready and Holland took the car, while I decided to walk through the little streets, where we didn't looked yesterday.

Lizzie POV :

The sunrise woke me up, and I immediately felt the pain of the rape. I remembered everything that happened yesterday and I was already so traumatized. Yes, I've already been assaulted before but you never get use of it, no one can. It was the worst feeling, the pain, the guilt, the shame, the fear... And those feelings were duplicated and multiplied by my actual loneliness. I was vulnerable, outside, in a park, by myself and I was so weak. I only ate few sushi and it was not enough to stand up. The pain made it so much worse, so I stayed there. I didn't have a phone, so I couldn't call Sarah, or someone else. But at the same time I was so ashamed of what happened and so scared no one would trust me, so I figured out I would wait here, for what the fate had for me next.

Sarah POV :

I walked for hours on little streets, impasses and dead-end streets, unsuccessfully. I thought I needed a break because I didn't slept last night and I was weak, tired, and so anxious.

I made my way to a park, not far from the house, and I looked for a bench. I found one and started walking to it when I heard small whining from behind a tree. I thought at first it was my mind playing with me because of the lack of sleep and food, but I heard it again. I walked slowly and weakly to the tree and when I reached the back, I saw her, Lizzie.

I immediately regained my strength and I ran to her.

"OH MY GOD LIZZIE !! OH DEAR GOD I WAS SO WORRIED !!!" I knelt in front of her, cupping her cheeks, but she whined in pain. I took off my hands and noticed a big bruise on her cheek.

"Oh honey what happened ?? Who did this ?? Are you alright ??!" I screamed panicking, but she only shook her head. Tears filled her eyes but except whining, no sound were coming out of her mouth, she wasn't moving.

"Baby, can you walk ? I'll take you back home and we'll call the cops and the paramedics. I won't leave you now, never." I said taking her hand in mine. I could feel she was shaking, and I helped her standing up but she suddenly fell on the ground, obviously in pain. And it's when I noticed blood between her thighs.