HELP

TW : Blood, Panic Attack

Sarah POV :

I crouched in front Lizzie, trying to be as calm as possible, even if I was panicking inside.

"Are you bleeding honey ?" I asked her softly, not waiting to scare her.

She looked down at her lap and noticed a big stain on her legging, coming form her crotch. She then looked back at me, with an anxious face. Her eyes seemed filled with fear and it broke my heart.

But my attention was soon brought back to the blood, because the stain was growing.

"Can you try to stand up for me sweetheart ?" I asked her.

She nodded her head, even if she seemed in so much pain, I was imagining the worst.

I reached both of her hands, that were dirty with mud and blood. I helped her standing up and she bent over, trying to fight the pain but it suddenly seemed to much and she fell again.

"Oh sorry sweetie. I'm sorry I thought you could stand up. It's okay. I'm going to call the paramedics."

I took my phone from my back pocket but Lizzie grabbed my wrist before I could type the number. I raised my eyes to meet hers and she murmured something.

"Can you repeat my love ? I didn't hear it." I said caressing her hand with my thumb.

"No... doctor... please..." She whimpered a bit louder.

"Love you're hurt, you're bleeding, and you have bruises on your face. You need to be examined by a doctor, but I'll be here the whole time. Alright ?"

She nodded, now crying her eyes out, but quietly.

I wanted to cry too, because it was all too much. I could only imagine the worse and it scared me so much. I couldn't help her by myself and I felt useless. I typed the number and waited.

"911, what's your emergency ?"

"Hello, it's about the disappearance of Elizabeth, from last night. I found her, but she seems hurt, we need paramedics, and probably cops as well." I said, trying to sound confident, as I was totally breaking down inside.

The woman on the phone told me the paramedics would arrive soon and we hang up.

I crouched again in front of Lizzie who was shaking in pain. She was holding her stomach and the stain was getting bigger and bigger by the minutes.

"Hey, hey, look at me baby, I'm here you'll be fine I promise. I won't let anything bad happen to you again. Okay baby ?" I saw her face turned angry and scared at the same time.

"D-don't call m-me ba-baby !!" She nearly screamed both in pain and anger.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Lizzie. It's okay, please calm down." I said because I noticed she was now hyperventilating.

"Breathe, please Lizzie breathe !" I took her hands again in mine and held them as tight as I could. "Do you feel my hands ? Lizzie focus on me, do you feel that ?" I squeezed her hands, she nodded. "Good, that's good, keep breathing. Can you count from one to ten for me ?"

"O-one... t-t-... t-t-two... th-th-three..."

And she kept counting. At ten, her breathing was far more calm and easy so I let go off her hands, but she still seemed in so much pain. I thought of calling back 911 when I heard the siren.

Lizzie POV :

It hurt. It hurt so bad. My stomach, my private parts, everything hurt. And then Sarah called me baby. I couldn't hear that from her. My rapist called me babe, just yesterday night. I couldn't hear that. As I was calming down from my panic attack, I heard the siren. I was both relieved and scared, because I was in already so much pain and I didn't want people to be around me, talk to me, move me. I wanted Sarah, just Sarah and I, and home. But I knew I wasn't able to lift my weak body, and I needed to be checked for my injuries.

I saw Sarah through my tears. She stood up and greeted the paramedics quickly before explaining them what she thought happened to me, but all I could heard was pieces of sentences.

"A guy... blood... her thighs... pain... panic attack... assault..."

Then a man came to me. At the sight of him, I recoiled, I was scared of men, that was why I was so comfortable with Holland and Sarah, because they were two women and I'm much more comfortable with women. Usual I try to deal with men when I don't have the choice but right now I couldn't handle it.

"G-get away fr-from me !" I weakly yelled between sobs.

Fortunately, the man understood and took a step back, allowing a woman paramedic to crouch in front of me.