7. Convincing the idiots, Conclusion?

Shoko PoV

( Setting: Shoko's mind)

Ayanokoji and I were currently sitting in beach chairs, staring at the ocean.

This guy has been living the life inside my own head...

" Hey, what's that Ryuuen guy like?" I asked out of curiosity.

After all, he seemed pretty confident that Ryueen was not much of a concern....yet.

He took another sip of his drink before leaning back and sighing.

" Ryuuen Kakeru....hmmm...." he seemed to be thinking to himself on how to describe that guy.

Ayanokoji took off his sun glasses before speaking, " Well, he's a bother and a big obstacle in the future of Class D."

" A bother? You make him sound like some sort of bug in your perspective." I said while narrowing my eyes at him.

" A bug, huh. " he mused before taking another slurp of his drink.

" Anyway, if he's such a big obstacle....THEN WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME NOT TO WORRY ABOUT HIM?!" I yelled.

He turns his head to me with a nonchalant look, " It'll be a waste of time doing something about him in the pre-game. No matter what you plan, it won't work." He says.

Pre-game?

The hell is that supposed to that mean?

" What do you mean by " Pre-game"? Do you and Ryuuen have some sort of Death Note type shit going on in the first year?" I asked.

" Death Note....that's a manga, isn't it? " He asked and I nodded in response.

" Well, no. We didn't. And what I meant by " Pre-game"? You shouldn't worry about it for now. Just continue with your plan to convince the students." He says.

" If Ryuuen DOES do something. I'm going to kill you." I meant every word I said.

" That's if you can even lay a hand on me in the first place. Anyhow, you're about to wake up." He says before getting up from his chair.

I released a sigh, " This is going to be a troublesome day..."

" Yeah, but it'll work out. You managed to think things through better this time. All that's left is to execute." He reassures.

" I'll be incredibly annoyed of it DOESN'T work. Because then, it will prove that Class D, no matter what timeline....is absolutely incapable of doing anything during the first month." I said in an annoyed tone.

" Is that so......an interesting thought. But if I were to give my honest opinion...." he trails off before glancing at me.

" What?" I questioned.

" Nevermind. Anyway, good luck." He says before waving goodbye.

He loves keeping me in the dark...

Fucking prick.

--------------------------------

( Setting: Reality)

I woke up.

Well then, phase two begins.

I got up from the bed and started doing my morning routine.