Vol 2 Prologue. Shoko will deal with it later.

Volume 2 short prologue ( probably)

Shoko PoV

Everyone had already cleaned up their mess before leaving.

Good.

I checked the time.

You said to go to the rooftop, right?

Yeah.

I grabbed my bag and quickly exited my room to get to the rooftop. This was the best time to get some dirt on Kushida.

-------------------------------------

I slowly opened the door on the rooftop and immediately saw Kushida releasing a deep sigh while gripping the rails.

Just in time.

I immediately pulled out my phone and silently began recording.

Kushida PoV

Finally alone....

I gritted my teeth and stepped back a bit.

Now I can finally let it out!

I began to kick the railing over and over, increasing the force each time I kicked.

" Damn you, Damn you Horikita! YOU'RE SO DAMN ANNOYING!" I said in an angered tone.

Bang! I kicked it.

" It'd be better off if you just Died! "

Bang! I kicked it again.

" You're so, so damn irritating! Of all places, why the hell did you enroll here!"

Bang! I kicked it once again.

And she's not the only irritating bitch in this school.....

Kazumi Shoko. She was supposed to be a nobody! So why is she showing off how smart she is?

I thought she'd just be one of those boring students in the back that had no skills or anything special!

She's taking over my influence on the class!

Girls respect her.

The boys fucking adore her!

What about me?! Is my facade not good enough compared to her bitch attitude?

She's even worse than Horikita!

" Kazumi......you're nothing but a worthless bitch who should've been expelled!" I roared to nothing in particular.

I only saved her because it would look good on my image. I used that chance as fast I could since I already noticed Hirata pulling out his student ID card, ready to pay in order to cancel her expulsion.

" But that mere act of kindness isn't enough! I HATE YOU SO MUCH, KAZUMI!" I let out all my anger before kicking the rail one last time, putting all my power in it.

Bang! Its sound echoed throughout the roof.

Shoko PoV