Question or Dare! Long awaited

Third Person PoV

Useless Prick, Hornykoji, Airhead koji, Kiyopon, Future wife and Shoko surrounded the box full of questions or dares.

" Wait....who's first again?" Airhead koji spoke after a while.

" Me of course." Hornykoji said.

" Hm? I thought it was me?" Useless prick said.

Kiyopon wrote on his notebook and showed it to the rest of them.

' Weren't we all in agreement that I'd be first?' It said.

" Huh?....I don't remember that...." Airhead Koji said.

" Bitch please. You don't remember ANYTHING." Hornykoji rolled his eyes.

" Oh my god.....we just had this discussion 5 minutes ago!" Shoko yelled.

Kiyone sighed and raised her hand,
" It's me. I was the one assigned." She announced.

Hornykoji looks at Useless Prick, " You think she's first?"

Useless prick shrugs, " I think so. What about you, Kiy.....Kiyopon?" Useless Prick felt weird calling him by that name.

After all, he too had received that nickname by Hasebe Haruka a long time ago.

Kiyopon just nodd his head along and looks towards Airhead koji.

" Well....I'm not against it...." Airhead Koji said.

" Future wife goes first then!" Shoko confirmed.

Kiyone pulled a paper from the box and read it, " BlackFlameEmpress dares Kiyone: Step on shoko!"

" What?" Kiyone was suprised by this dare of all things.

" Lucky." Hornykoji comments.

" Yesssssssssss!" Shoko said.

" Am I not allowed to skip this?" Kiyone asked Paimon.

" Well, you are! But if you skip this dare, then the nexr dare you receive, you must do with no questions asked!" Paimon replied.

Kiyone sighs, " Very well, then."

" Shoko, I need you to-" Kiyone turned to look at Shoko, but before she could finish her sentence, Shoko had already laid on the ground with a seemingly excited look.

" Why is she laying on the ground?" Airhead Koji asked.

" She's shamelessly prepared to be stepped on...." Useless Prick said before sighing in disappointment.

" She has the same inner beast inside her. It'd be fun if she were in my world, heh." Hornykoji smirked.

Kiyopon writes in his notebook and shows it to them.