Vol 2. 6. Shoko's new nickname.

Shoko PoV

I was about to go to bed until my phone began to ring once more.

Is Ichinose calling me again?

What that in mind, I decided to at least check the caller ID to confirm whether or not Ichinose had called me.

" Oh..." I sighed in slight disappointment as I read the caller ID.

' Kushida Kikyo is calling.....' it said

How did she get my contact number, you ask? Well, in exchange for my private investigations, Kushida and the three idiots wanted to exchange contact numbers with me so they can report anything interesting and vice-versa.

I just wanted to get it over with, so I decided to hell with it.

Still, this is the first time that Kushida decided to call me instead of texting....

Are you going to answer?

Nope.

I was tired for the day. So I decided to decline her call and proceeded to get ready for bed.

But if it was Ichinose who called, then would you answer?

In a heartbeat.

You're down bad.

Ignoring his remark, I began to brush my teeth until someone was knocking on my door.

The hell?

I stepped out of the bathroom whilst still brushing my teeth to glance at my front door.

*knock knock knock!*

The knocking insisted that I answer. I rolled my eyes before returning to the bathroom and spitting the toothpaste out before gargling some water to cleanse my mouth completely.

I already have a guess onto who THAT is....

Kushida?

Bingo.

That girl didn't accept the fact that I was too tired to answer her call, so she most likely came here to bother me in person instead.

I opened the door.

" What the hell do you want?" I asked.

" May I come in?" Kushida asked with a smile.

" No." I immediately tried to close the door on her.

" W-Wait!" She called but I ignored her until I accidentally closed the door with her finger in between the frame and door.

" I-Itai!" She said in pain.

I opened the door immediately and pulled her inside the room before closing the door once again.