8. Classroom of the Elite....

Shoko PoV

May 1.

A new month has begun.

It was time to see the results.

Hey, what do you think our class points will be?

I won't spoil it for now.

Huh? Spoil? Wait, are you saying you calculated everything?!

You could say that.

During the past weeks, our class had started to act like a proper class.

I managed to convince them about my theory, or at the very least, kept them on their toes enough so that they wouldn't try to make a mistake.

During the second week of class, some idiots still decided to act up or cause trouble.

But the smart ones, immediately reprimanded them about it till they eventually stopped and acted like proper students.

I'm confident enough that I won't end up broke for their behavior.

Chabs walked in the classroom, holding a rolled-up paper in one hand.

Her expression seemed light.

If you paid attention, you could almost tell that she's preventing from smiling.

That's good news, isn't it?

Don't jinx me.

Still, I refused to show any expression and tried to remain calm.

" Good morning, Class D." She greeted us.

" Good morning, sensei!" My classmates greeted back while I merely lip synced.

Though, now that I think about it...

Why haven't I received any points, yet?

I felt my heart drop.

Hey, is there a specific time where we will receive our private points?

Hm, no. We usually received it first thing in the morning....

Shit.

I looked at my classmates expressions.

No wonder they didn't seem happy...

None of us had received our private points.....

Then....does this mean-

" All right,  your morning homeroom is about to begin. Before we start, does anybody have any questions? If so, then now is the chance to ask." Chabs said.

A guy named Hondou immediately raised his hand, " Sensei, I checked my point balance this morning and....well....I hadn't received my points at all." He said nervously.

Ike also raised his hand, " Me too! Did we do something wrong? We behaved properly right?"

Everyone felt a tense atmosphere.

I felt my heart beating fast.

After everything I did....

Did Ayanokoji lie to me?