Vol 2. 7. DiscountKouji

Yep.

Miyamoto abuse?

Shoko PoV

" Hah......hachoo!" I sneezed in my room once more.

Ugh.....I'm so glad the day is over....

Your body temperature is indeed hot.

You should rest now.

Yeah....so I can also kick your ass for giving me that horrible nickname.

Horrible nickname? I have a great nicknaming sense, snot-chan.

URUSAI!

I wiped my nose and threw the tissue in the bin before relaxing in my bed.

I released a tired sigh.

At least Sakura finally agreed to.....somewhat try in helping us out.

Yes. She must've felt grateful for your heroic act.

Ugh. That guy was such a creep and a waste of time until I decided to step in and call him out for his actions.

It's understandable. Even a guy would be creeped out by a guy like that.

Yeah....

Suddenly, my phone began ringing.

" Who in the hell would be calling me at this time...." I muttered before reaching for my phone.

' Sakura Airi ' it read.

Huh....I didn't expect this....

Before the three of us split off, we exchanged contact numbers with Sakura in case she wanted to let us know about something important.

But I didn't expect her to call so soon....

Instead of declining the call, I decided to answer it and held my phone to my ear.

" Hello?" I said.

The line was silent.

" This is....Sakura...." She finally said something after a minute of dead silence.

Thank god.

" I know that. Why'd you call?" I asked, trying my best to NOT be rude for once.

" Um....I wanted to thank you for today.....again." she said in an awkward tone.

" It's no biggie. Though, we...didn't really fix your camera today, huh. Sorry about that." I apologized.

" I-It's okay! I'll find another electronics store....." she said.

" I see...."

Silence followed after my reply.  She didn't end the call just yet even though I expected her to.

Does she have anything else to say?

" Yo, Sakura." I decided to check if she was still in the call.