Not me bitch

I was vagley aware of the guards that were now chasing me.
I'm sure Lexa sent them after me in order to bring me to her.
But I wasn't going down so easy. I wanted to have some fun.
So I ran on the rooftops all day
The guards tried to keep up but the failed miserably. Eventually I made my way back to the arena area. On the same rooftop I was on before.

"Come on just come with us" one of the guards begged. He had been chasing me all day.

I laughed.

The I heard a voice.
"Enough. You may leave us"
I looked down to see the commander.
No war paint but still scary.

"Y/n if you don't get down here I'm going to shoot you" she said lowly.

"Thats quite rude. And who says I'm y/n" I said.

"Dont be like that now come down here. Now" she said.

"Ya or what. You going to send your guards after me. Because they are really scary, not gonna lie". I said smirking. Not that she could see through mask.

I heard her huff.

I layed down of the roof top.
My legs dangling off the side.

For a while she said nothing. So I had assumed she left to get guards.

But them I heard a small break from behind me. She was behind me.
I heard her get closer.

Then I moved, she quickly moved past me. But I grabbed her by the back of her coat.

"Your going to have to do better that commander" I said quietly.

I saw her shiver.

She was basically hanging of the building. Me being the only thing keeping her from falling.

I then i quickly pulled her back. But before she could turn around I was already gone, and out of sight.

"Hello shits I'm back" I announced.

"Wow I was kind of hoping the ice bitch might have killed you" Thomas said.

"Whats got you so grumpy. Your computer break up with you" I said smiling.

"Fuck off. Did you do it?" He asked walking up to me.

I nodded.

He gave me a small smile.

"I'm proud of you. I know that must have been hard for you" he said quietly. He hugged me.

"They saw me" I said shortly.

He stepped back.

"Who saw you?" He asked.

"Lexa". I said looking down.

"Did you talk to her" he asked sitting down.

I sighed.
"A little, not a real conversation though" I said.

"Oh so you made stupid sarcastic comments towards her didn't you" he said smirking.

"Maybe. But thats not the point. The ice queen challenged Lexa. Roan was the queens champion. Lexa beat Roan. Then the queen tried to kill Lexa. So I killed the queen first. End of story." I said.

"Wow your quite the story teller" he said.

"I know beautiful wasn't it. Pianted the whole Mona Lisa in your mind" I said getting up.

"There was something else. Something they called me when they was me" I said looking at him.

He lifted and eyebrow.

"Wanheda. They called me that. What does that mean". I asked.

He sighed.
"Commander of death. They began to call you it after the fall of the mountain. Everyone knows you were the one to destroy it. Pull the lever. They praise you for it. The title is seen as a good thing to them. We never told you because we were not sure how you would react to it. People beleive when you kill someone you get there power. Kill wanheda, you get power over death. People will want to come after you now" he said still sitting in his chair.

"Ya like thats going to happen". I said

"Y/n. While I am sure of your abilities, still be carful. You know that one dude from skia kru, pike. He is dangerous. He is doing whatever it takes to convince the skia people the grounders are dangerous. He may come after you." He said.

I sighed. Pike had become a problem
While he hadn't done anything yet. And he doesn't have nearly enough support. That won't stop him from doing something stupid.

"Ya I know ill be careful. But don't you think I should go see them soon. You know before the commander send a whole ass army to track me down" I said leaning against the door way.

"No you should. Expescially if this becomes a real problem. Not to mention the other strange things in skis kru. Ever since that jaha dude came back things have been weird. People are acting weird." He said rubbing his forehead.

"Its spreading?" I asked walking towards him.

"Ya come look" he said pointing to the computer screen.

I walked over to the screen. On it it showed a man. He was holding a full water jug, untill suddenly he dropped it. It landed right on his foot. He didn't even flinch. He just walked off. The same thing happened with other at the same time. They completely stopped what they were doing and walked off.

"Whats happening?" I asked.

I scanned the screen video when something cuaght my eye. A flash of red.

"Wait go back, I saw something". I said quietly.

Thomas rolled the video back. Then clicked play.

It was raven. She was leaning against a building, seemingly massaging her leg.
Then she seemed startled a flash of red appeared in front of her for a second then it was gone. But she was staring in the direction of the flash. She seemed to be having a conversation with nothing. Then she held her hand out, and something appeared in her hand.

I again saw the flash of red.

"Wait go back to the flash" I said.

Thomas winded it back and focused on it. A vague shape formed. A person. In a red dress. And dark hair.

"Who is that"? I asked

Thomas leaned closer for a better look.

"I'm not sure. But they look very familiar" he said. A confused look on his face.

He then continued the video.
Raven looked around before putting the thing in her hand into her mouth.
Every emotion vanished from her face and she stood up. Seemingly forgetting all about her injured leg. She then looked straight into the camera and gave a very unsettling smile.

"What. The. Fuck."

Tell me what you think in the comments.

We finally got to see Lexa again. How do you think they will rekindle there relationship? And will it bloom into more?

1099 words.